Redfin Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Redfin Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Redfin

2.8

Agent Interview

Interview

Interview process was very pleasant. Recruiter was attentive and answered all my question and concerns. Management and all staff very pleasant and upbeat. Clean office. Professional atmosphere. Outstanding interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Redfin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Redfin (Seattle, WA) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter emailed the same day to schedule phone interview, moved on to an in person interview with two managers about 2 weeks later. Met one on one with two different managers.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Redfin (Atlanta, GA) in January 2019.

Interview

A quick interview in which the recruiter describes the role and responsibilities for the position . The recruiter answered all my questions. The next step is an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you considering working here? How have you gone over and beyond for clients?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Redfin (Tampa, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

phone interview then a one-on-one at a local branch with the manager. It was very professional...40 minute in person and 30 min over the phone w a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How did you go above and beyond for a client   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Redfin.

Interview

I applied online, recruiter reached out to schedule a phone interview. Had recruiter phone call "get to know you" type conversation. If that goes well, you are contacted for the in-person interview. which last about 45 minutes.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redfin.

Interview

Initial call was an informative call. It's a very casual "get to know" you and the company kind of call where they describe the postion a little more. You also get the opportunity to ask questions. At the end they determine if they will set up a second call with an area manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your experience in this industry...   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redfin in November 2017.

Interview

I like the process. very efficient and professional. They will make sure you understand every step. They use advanced new technology to the very first "interview". And then phone interview, the last step is the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• what is your most favorite of parts?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Redfin (Seattle, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Resume, phone interview , video interview , in person interview . It was straight forward . Applied online. They respond via email. Then HR calls to send email for video interview. Then it’s reviewed . Then you have a meeting at headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Redfin?   6 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redfin (Wayne, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

There was a "screener" call from the recruiter who scheduled my interview which was two separate interviews back to back. They took alot of notes about my responses. There were a lot of example questions in which they wanted me to "Tell them about a time..."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a client.   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Redfin.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter initially. After that and completing a writing task, I was invited to an in office interview a week later with the area manager. I had to do a small exercise to demonstrate experience. I then interviewed with the regional manager. Every question was straight forward and not difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult situation with a client?   1 Answer