Redis Labs Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 55 interviews

Employee Referral12%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Redis Labs

Application

I interviewed at Redis Labs

Interview

Introductory zoom interview with team leader, Codility test that included 3 questions, zoom interview to discuss those questions and more technical questions, hr interview. They were all very nice and the process took about a month

Interview Questions
  • Binary search, queues, string manipulation
    Answer Question

Redis Labs

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Redis Labs

Interview

The recruiter approached me on LinkedIn. The process took about 1.5 month. There were several rounds including general interview with the hiring manager, HR, technical assignment including Redis installation and some code development, technical presentation and a personal "passion" project review.

Interview Questions
  • How can you describe the biggest achievement in your professional career.

Redis Labs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redis Labs in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and touched on all relevant items. The interview included talking with all key players and a panel presentation. My recruiter kept me informed at every step - she was key to the smooth process.

Interview Questions
  • Panel presentation on customer presentation of your choice.

Redis Labs

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Redis Labs

Interview

First I had an introduction conversation with the team leader, he explained what the company does and it’s general structure. The second interview was a technical interview with 2 team members.

Interview Questions
  • A variant of Fibonacci and another question about concurrency

Redis Labs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redis Labs

Interview

Very nice and smart people, asked really good questions. Learned a lot even from the interviewers themselves. It felt was really important for them that I'll be satisfied from my position. Some of the interviews were not technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Redis Labs

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Redis Labs in Feb 2021

Interview

I was first contacted directly by a recruiter from Redis Labs. I was not actively looking at the time but from our brief conversation, the position and company sounded very interesting. I then had a longer, more detailed phone interview with the same recruiter. I then had a video interview with the hiring manager. After that I had another video interview with a marketing operations manager, another video interview with a technical marketing manager, another video interview with a field marketing manager and then a video interview with the head of marketing. It did seem like a lot of interviews for this position but I guess they were trying to be thorough. Here is where it went downhill. For some reason, there was a final interview scheduled with the recruiting manager. This was a very negative experience and I went from wanting to be a part of the Redis team to not knowing why anyone would work there. It really seemed like her only intention was to dig for negatives to share with the hiring manager. I walked away from that meeting very disappointed. Ultimately I was ready to join the team but this final interview made me wish I didn't spend all of those hours interviewing with everyone else.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redis Labs (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Very in depth and the. Recruiter knows his stuff. Company has great products and very technical in nature. This would be a very good company to work for. Would love to join the team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Redis Labs

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Redis Labs

Interview

Had one or two interviews focused on mutual introduction (The company, the team, the role), and my background. Followed by multiple technical interviews by various other developers/team leaders. The technical interviews were wee well-organized, and fair.

Interview Questions
  • What interesting projects were involved in?
  • Classic computer science tree data structure question. (From 1st year CS degree)

Redis Labs

Application

I interviewed at Redis Labs

Interview

The interview was for 4 steps: 1. HR 2. First technical 3. Second technical 4. Technical examination All steps above were in appropriate level. Was asked to explain and draw feature flow in high level.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked to explain and draw one of the features that you worked on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Redis Labs (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Jan 2021

Interview

The process was: - Tech Call - 2 Tech interviews - Interview with Group Manager - HR Interview - Reference The company was really great to work with. The recruiter (Livnat) was very responsive, worked hard to make it work with a tight schedule, and everyone I spoke with gave me a good sense of the company. One unpleasant part of the process is that their offer has a 48 hour expiration time. That felt less than welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • Draw a system/architecture, and discuss it
  • countPairs. Then expand to 3Sum
  • URL Encoder - Before: https://www.google.com/a$b$c$d$e$/ - After: https://www.google.com/a%24b%24c%24d%24e%24/
  • Calculate the max water trapped (https://leetcode.com/problems/trapping-rain-water/solution/)
  • System interview: Design DB ids for social network
1 person found this interview helpful