Redknee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2017

3.2

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Redknee (Seattle, WA) in March 2010.

Interview

Interview consisted of 2 phone screens (1 HR and 1 VP level) and 2 in-person meetings with 2/3 people each. Most of it was about sales experience, understanding of the customer account, relationships and industry trends in the mobile industry. A little emphasis was paid on technical skills / competency but most of it was about inter-personal skills.

Interview Questions

Had a different job at the time which was going well.

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redknee (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

tell me about yourself. Your previous job roles and title. Explain your work in details. It was good . this will allow you to apply yours skills and talents. it was one day process. questions were easy. they will check your skills and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self you best time pass. your job and your life   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Redknee (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Three rounds , Two rpunds of technical and one hr.
    Mostly java based interview process .telecom domain related experience is preferable. If the candidate have knowledge on product catalog, order management,bss,collection and new age cutting technologies like camel, spring web flow,esb,telecom billing,anglar js,dojo got higher preference.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Redknee (Pune (India)).

Interview

Very very technical. The interviewer was more of helping reach the solution rather than trying to ensure that you could not answer. Focus being that even if you do not know, can you do it when helped?

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Redknee (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

It took one week for completion of final F2F Interview. Very good interview, no paper pencils, write code in board. After telephonic interview asked for f2f. Two persons panel.

Interview Questions

• 1) Extremely deep in your current project - How it works, what is your contribution, give a presentation on your presentation

2) Design chat application - server side will accept a fixed number of clients - asked to write down the system calls involved and how i am going to design it.

3) Asked to design one Logger class - Singletone design pattern - write ST class and elaborate
      4) Observer design patter - why? how?
      5) C++ concepts: Copy constructor, assignment operator, contructors, volatile, polymorphism, how VTABLE-VPTR works and every all concepts.
      6) Design one code that will keep track if there is any memory leak in your code - overload new and delete in such a way that memory leak will be found
      7) Tools like: Valgrind , GDB, crashdump analysis   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Redknee (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

First u wil have telephonic and if u cleard then there will be having face to face interview and if u go throuh then HR round. IN HR round u will be asked general HR questions and once cleared that u will given offer letter after few days

Interview Questions

• question will be to ur profile based and you will be interview technically for 30 to 45 mins   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Redknee (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

1 Written Test,
    1 Technical Round,
    1 Manager Round
    Interview process was good and friendly.
    Expects good knowledge in Telecom domain.
    Diameter, LTE architecture should be known.
    C++ basic questions, socket programming , Linux related questions

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Redknee.

Interview

I applied directly from Linked in opportunity page.
    I got quick answers from HR and directly got interview scheduled.
    It was very good interview. They want to enter into new market.

Interview Questions

• Experience in Billing and charging domain (BSS) as well as utilities directly   1 Answer

Solution Delivery Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Redknee.

Interview

Very professional set up and grilling level increase with each question. You have to have industry knowledge apart from your domain knowledge and a bit about client handling as well

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Redknee.

Interview

Mainly the questions were around the basic terminologies of software testing.
    Then we discussed about my previous experience in the industry.
    As the domain is telecommunication, I was asked few questions about TCP, HTTP, LDAP, SOAP etc.
    Overall, the interview was okay, I also got the offer than I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.