Redknee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Redknee Interview Questions

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Redknee.

Interview

I applied directly from Linked in opportunity page.
    I got quick answers from HR and directly got interview scheduled.
    It was very good interview. They want to enter into new market.

Interview Questions

• Experience in Billing and charging domain (BSS) as well as utilities directly   1 Answer

Solution Delivery Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Redknee.

Interview

Very professional set up and grilling level increase with each question. You have to have industry knowledge apart from your domain knowledge and a bit about client handling as well

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Redknee (Pune (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

They called me for face to face interview for Senior software engineer in c++. Company seems to be OK but my interview experience is horrible or comical. I dont know what suited best . This guys asked me some basic questions about c++ and Linux. One of the most idiotic question asked . Suggest me any good practice to achieve late binding polymorphirmsm. I was like good practice is to be, take care of function signature , it should be same and even no const difference. But he said there is one more thing, i said what , he said, you have to place virtual. OMG how on earth he is going to achieve late binding without virtual keyword. He said that is a good practice. I said that is a must condition. He even doesn't know about c++ in depth . Other question asked : What is copy constructor and == operator overload , strstr function . They asked such silly questions to 8 years exp. guy. I have answered all questions.

Interview Questions

• there is no such question . Interviewer doesn't know about C++. and taking interview of 8 years exp guy.   1 Answer

Senior Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Redknee (Pune (India)).

Interview

Applied to the Job online from the company web site. Got the call from HR

2 technical rounds and 1 HR Round. They value the time. Started the Interview at scheduled time.

The main focus was on the Telecom domain (interested in provisioning), UNIX Commands, Databases, puzzles.

Interview was not that difficult. neither easy.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions related to System admin. but those Questions were easy enough   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Redknee (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in April 2013.

Interview

no interview since we were bought by redknee from another company. it was not respected since they laid us off just after a year when company is still making profit without any financial issue seen.

Interview Questions

• we were never asked if we want to come to this company. it was go or quit option for us then   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redknee (Pune (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

1:1 interview. Mor eof technical questions on telecom electronics

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Redknee (Pune (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview was with the documentation manager and a TW from the team. It started off with a brief discussion of my employment history. The question that perplexed me was 'explain one process/task from a user manual that you have worked on". Also, you need to know how to use tools, since most of the questions were related to functionality of authoring tools like Adobe RoboHelp and FrameMaker.

Interview Questions

• Describe on of the processes/task that you have provided in a user guide.   1 Answer