Redmond Regional Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Redmond Regional Medical Center

Sort:

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Redmond Regional Medical Center (Rome, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was very nervous to go in an interview with the hiring manager but once I got there she was very sweet and not intimidating at all she asked me a lot of questions the interview process with her it was 45 minutes the questions range from where do I see myself in 5 years ?, how do you handle irate patient? What's the normal range of blood pressure of a patient? How do you properly wash your hands? I also had a second piano interview with 3 other the nurses and they were very laid-back and was a comfortable interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the normal blood pressure range of a patient   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Redmond Regional Medical Center (Rome, GA).

Interview

Professional recruiter kept in touch to walk me thru the process. Comfortable atmosphere. Friendly staff. Two nurses sat in on the interview. Very informal. Human resources was also very nice. Walked me thru each step to get hired and followed up with email confirmation.

Licensed Practical Nurse/Cardiology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Redmond Regional Medical Center (Rome, GA).

Interview

Resume faxed to DON on second floor. I was notified of appointment time and date. Interviewed with DON, very relaxed atmosphere although I, myself, was very nervous. She did not try intimidate in any way. She was very nice and open.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a co-worker doing something wrong, something that you knew was against policy and ethics, what would you do.   2 Answers