Reebok Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2017

2.7

78 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Reebok in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online within the week they contacted my cell to set up an interview. The interview was me and the 2 managers and both of them asked questions. It took about 30 minutes to complete the interview.

Senior Manager Influencer Marketing & Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reebok (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process was good, albeit long. Started with a phone screen by a recruiter. Then a 30-minute skype interview with hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager and 3 other key stakeholders on the team. The interviews were very conversational and friendly. Key takeaway if applying for a new role within Reebok - bring and present an actual, tangible plan for how you would manage the position vs. just going in for a standard interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

applied online set up interview in about a week hired in interview very quick and easy. They could work on there training a little bit more took several weeks to learn register

Marketing & Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Personally encouraged to apply by hiring manager. Phone interview followed by in person followed by weeks of silence. Then email from HR saying passing on me. Then phone call from hiring manager to say still in the game. Another in-person. Then ultimately pass anyway. Long roller coaster process with unprofessional miscommunication.

Interview Questions

• If you didn't have to work and could do anything what would you do?   Answer Question

Apprentice Interview

Interview

Had a brief phone screening early in the process. Later had a skype interview with two people and got the offer after that. The process was very slow. Had to instigate progress.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the brand?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok (Branson, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a week. I went in the next day for the interview. He asked me very basic questions. I got hired on the spot

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok (San Marcos, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Asked me a lot of personal questions about myself. I guess they do that in order to get a feel of what type of personality you have. They also wanted to know why I choose Reebok instead of any other retail store. I'm really into sports and I know this company has some great shoes and I'm interested in learning more about Reebok.

Director of Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very organized and well coordinated. Follow up was timely and provided when it was promised. Phone conversations and in person interviews were also transparent. Recruiting and the hiring manager are known to interview candidates at the same time.

Interview Questions

• If you had 75 key priorities, how would you get started.   Answer Question

Interview

Applied through careers website. Contacted by HR manager, she was my main contact. First round was talking to HR on phone. Second round was phone interview with potential manger, a senior manager, and two people on the team. Third round was more phone interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not allow any negotiation on bonus, or vacation time. Asked for a more competitive salary, and got a fractional increase .

Global Retail/Visual Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

You can wear very casual in the interview, and the questions they asked was not related to your resume, more about your life. The first round interview just to make sure you are a good human being, no technical questions.