Reebok Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reebok Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.8

Apprentice Interview

Interview

Had a brief phone screening early in the process. Later had a skype interview with two people and got the offer after that. The process was very slow. Had to instigate progress.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the brand?   1 Answer

Director of Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very organized and well coordinated. Follow up was timely and provided when it was promised. Phone conversations and in person interviews were also transparent. Recruiting and the hiring manager are known to interview candidates at the same time.

Interview Questions

• If you had 75 key priorities, how would you get started.   Answer Question

Middle Manager At Hq Interview

Interview

Applied through careers website. Contacted by HR manager, she was my main contact. First round was talking to HR on phone. Second round was phone interview with potential manger, a senior manager, and two people on the team. Third round was more phone interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not allow any negotiation on bonus, or vacation time. Asked for a more competitive salary, and got a fractional increase .

Global Retail/Visual Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

You can wear very casual in the interview, and the questions they asked was not related to your resume, more about your life. The first round interview just to make sure you are a good human being, no technical questions.

Associate Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

the interview process was easy since I started as an intern with the company. The team already knew my skills & work ethic so the hiring process went smoothly. I met with 4 individuals, and received an offer within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How could I add value to my team?   1 Answer

Innovation Design Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok in September 2016.

Interview

I was sent an itinerary beforehand, the interview was actually a series of 4 one on one interviews with designers and hiring managers. They felt very personal and let you lead the conversation. Felt slightly too unstructured

Interview Questions

• Where do you see the industry in 5 years, 10 years, 15 years   Answer Question

Video Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Normal process, great people. From HR to department head interview, everything was good. I found the questions to be less about me than them being really interested in why I was choosing them. Obviously, an applicant does not truly understand how the company runs or workplace culture, so this struck me as slightly frustrating.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

A recruiter from the staffing company had reached out to me. Had a panel interview for about 4 hours. Met four managers of Different department. The gave me a small tour of the office in the end.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were based on Resume and then they followed up with the skills they were required to perform the job.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Reebok (Boston, MA).

Interview

Lengthy phone interview, great conversation back and forth with the recruiter- then was invited in and met with a team of 4, They all gave me a great overview of the role
     and the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me where you find most of your people for the roles you recruit for   Answer Question

Product Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

First we talked about the job and what the employee had to do, and the bigger picture of it all. There were two roles I was interviewing for, which were very similar. And at the end of it they asked which seemed like the better fit. Then they asked me about my relevant work experience and technical skills. Particularly one that is quite similar to this position. Then they asked if I had any questions. And the final two questions were puzzle/thinking oriented. The vibe was very casual and we even talked about some of our mutual interests.