Reebok Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reebok Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2017

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reebok in February 2011.

Interview

When you are invited for a phone interview, it's important take time to review the typical phone interview questions you'll be asked. It's also important to have a list of questions ready to ask the interviewer. Here's a list of phone interview questions to ask

low paid

Video Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Normal process, great people. From HR to department head interview, everything was good. I found the questions to be less about me than them being really interested in why I was choosing them. Obviously, an applicant does not truly understand how the company runs or workplace culture, so this struck me as slightly frustrating.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reebok (Brockton, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked to present for 20 minutes on how I was going to grow the business at the two accounts involved with this position. It took a lot of research to get ready. Then there was another 30 minutes of interview questions

Interview Questions

• How would your boss describe your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Applied online through their web portal. A recruiter picked my resume and called for an un announced phone interview with basic questions to get a feel for who I was. I was then passed on to the hiring manager and set up a phone interview. Then I was contacted for a Ln in person interview at the facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really relaxed with the recruiter. Very open and understanding.

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reebok (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Internal hire as there are many opportunities for promotion and exploration of many categories of business. Interview processes are fair and very detailed. Company is concerned with core competences and ability to be agile within a fast paced business environment.

Interview Questions

• How will I be able to solicit the help of management peers, not people who work for me or are obligated to follow my direction?   1 Answer

Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Boston, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

I met with numerous people- about 12 in total and the hiring process was lengthy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If they want you, they want you. Stick to your desired salary.

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in August 2010.

Interview

Received a phone interview but never heard back.

Senior Manager Influencer Marketing & Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reebok (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process was good, albeit long. Started with a phone screen by a recruiter. Then a 30-minute skype interview with hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager and 3 other key stakeholders on the team. The interviews were very conversational and friendly. Key takeaway if applying for a new role within Reebok - bring and present an actual, tangible plan for how you would manage the position vs. just going in for a standard interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

applied online set up interview in about a week hired in interview very quick and easy. They could work on there training a little bit more took several weeks to learn register

Marketing & Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Personally encouraged to apply by hiring manager. Phone interview followed by in person followed by weeks of silence. Then email from HR saying passing on me. Then phone call from hiring manager to say still in the game. Another in-person. Then ultimately pass anyway. Long roller coaster process with unprofessional miscommunication.

Interview Questions

• If you didn't have to work and could do anything what would you do?   Answer Question