Reebok Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reebok Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2017

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Interview was easy. Straight forward questions about retail experience. Surprised no questions about hockey were asked, considering it was for a hockey store. Got a call a couple weeks later to start as a seasonal employee. First day I picked out free shirts and shoes to wear on the job, then jumped right into the job. Simple retail job to get on my feet in the city, but definitely have stayed way too long.

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

Spoke with recruiter, asked basic questions of why I didn't want to work for reebok

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (New York, NY).

Interview

On-line application, phone call, on-site interview

Interview Questions

• Interviewer staring outside during the interview   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I went in person to drop of my resume. Then applied online. Then hounded them. They asked me to come in and surprised me with an interview. We did the interview on the sals floor. Both the manager and assistant manager asked me a couple questions. Nothing very serious. I had no previous sales experience.

PM Interview

Interview

It was good and the questions were on point, they were courteous and knowledgable abut the position on next steps with me during the interview, i would recommend reebok. Make sure to have valuable experience examples to provide as they are very big on this.

better job

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Reebok in April 2014.

Interview

The manager did not show up for my interview. I was called to go in for an interview by the manager, and then when I went in for my interview, the supervisor in the store laughed and told me the manager would not be in that day. She called him and asked if he was going to come in to do my interview, and he said no.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reebok (San Diego, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

A LONG process. I had almost assumed there was no further progress. It took 2 months from start to finish with multiple Skype interviews, from recruiters to upper corporate management, 45 minute online testing. Be patient and don't give up.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied through careers website. Contacted by HR manager, she was my main contact. First round was talking to HR on phone. Second round was phone interview with potential manger, a senior manager, and two people on the team. Third round was more phone interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not allow any negotiation on bonus, or vacation time. Asked for a more competitive salary, and got a fractional increase .

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

A recruiter from the staffing company had reached out to me. Had a panel interview for about 4 hours. Met four managers of Different department. The gave me a small tour of the office in the end.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were based on Resume and then they followed up with the skills they were required to perform the job.   Answer Question

Apprentice Interview

Interview

Had a brief phone screening early in the process. Later had a skype interview with two people and got the offer after that. The process was very slow. Had to instigate progress.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the brand?   1 Answer