Reebok Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reebok Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.8

Apprentice Interview

Interview

Had a brief phone screening early in the process. Later had a skype interview with two people and got the offer after that. The process was very slow. Had to instigate progress.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the brand?   1 Answer

Director of Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very organized and well coordinated. Follow up was timely and provided when it was promised. Phone conversations and in person interviews were also transparent. Recruiting and the hiring manager are known to interview candidates at the same time.

Interview Questions

• If you had 75 key priorities, how would you get started.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reebok in January 2013.

Interview

One interview. Really simple with just the store manager and myself. Asked pretty basic questions with a small simulated sale at the end. I was contacted within a week and had the job after leaving previous employer.

Financial Analyst (Temp ) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of two interviews; Pretty standard explanation of your resume, why you want to work at Reebok, etc. Nothing too tricky and pretty straightforward no one is out to get you.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

A recruiter from the staffing company had reached out to me. Had a panel interview for about 4 hours. Met four managers of Different department. The gave me a small tour of the office in the end.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were based on Resume and then they followed up with the skills they were required to perform the job.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Know the culture. Be specific on why you want to work here. Demonstrate energy and drive during the interview, and be willing to ask questions. Be open to feedback and definitely encourage millennials to apply.

Middle Manager At Hq Interview

Interview

Applied through careers website. Contacted by HR manager, she was my main contact. First round was talking to HR on phone. Second round was phone interview with potential manger, a senior manager, and two people on the team. Third round was more phone interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not allow any negotiation on bonus, or vacation time. Asked for a more competitive salary, and got a fractional increase .

Innovation Design Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok in September 2016.

Interview

I was sent an itinerary beforehand, the interview was actually a series of 4 one on one interviews with designers and hiring managers. They felt very personal and let you lead the conversation. Felt slightly too unstructured

Interview Questions

• Where do you see the industry in 5 years, 10 years, 15 years   Answer Question

Global Retail/Visual Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

You can wear very casual in the interview, and the questions they asked was not related to your resume, more about your life. The first round interview just to make sure you are a good human being, no technical questions.

Entertainment Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

First there was an on campus interview with an HR recrutier. After passing that round they brought into 1 on 1 in the office with my future manager and I also got a tour by HR. After that interview, I had a final phone call interview to make sure the position was best fit and if I was interested in any other poisitons.

Interview Questions

• Relationship with fitness industry, relevant class or work experience, Where do you see yourself down the road, what attracted you most to this company   Answer Question