Reebok Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.1

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok (Branson, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a week. I went in the next day for the interview. He asked me very basic questions. I got hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reebok

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Branson, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

just really talked, asked why I wanted to work there, and then he just told me my job duties, very easy. it was my first interview so was nervous, but it was simple and short. he didn't call me for about three weeks, after.

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reebok (Allen, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Unlike other jobs I've applied for, my first interview for Reebok was with a group of people who were also looking to work there. We were asked general questions about ourselves and were then given an overall gist of what he job entails. My second interview was one-on-one with the store manager.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

A simple phone call is given, an interview process of about an hour- hour an half, and if accepted a start date with a small schedule. Nothing complicated at all.

Interview Questions

• "Are you familiar with the different branches of the company"   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are looking for motivated people who will exceed goals, and will team build.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I went in person to drop of my resume. Then applied online. Then hounded them. They asked me to come in and surprised me with an interview. We did the interview on the sals floor. Both the manager and assistant manager asked me a couple questions. Nothing very serious. I had no previous sales experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reebok (White Plains, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online for a new location, I got an email a week later asking me to set up an appointment. I set it for 2:30 I got there at like 2:05 and I sat and waited. 3 Others came in for interviews at different times, and it turns out that they were making it a group interview. It was 3 different guys and they asked us like a total of 5 questions each, left the room, one came in the room later and asked one girl to come out. Then they thanked us for coming and that was it.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate to work here? Whats your best feature?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Round Rock, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

waiting for cooperate office to get your employee number.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yep, I negotiate for 9.00 an hour

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Interview was easy. Straight forward questions about retail experience. Surprised no questions about hockey were asked, considering it was for a hockey store. Got a call a couple weeks later to start as a seasonal employee. First day I picked out free shirts and shoes to wear on the job, then jumped right into the job. Simple retail job to get on my feet in the city, but definitely have stayed way too long.

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Bronx, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

casual dress, interview is very easy, get to know the interviewer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reebok (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Submitted the application and was immediately called in for an interview, but I don't think that's typical. Spoke one-on-one with the store manager who asked about any life experience that may translate to the job and gave me information about the company and the store. Was hired on the spot, but, again, I don't think that's typical.