Reebok Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

2.1

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

applied online set up interview in about a week hired in interview very quick and easy. They could work on there training a little bit more took several weeks to learn register

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reebok

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok (Branson, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a week. I went in the next day for the interview. He asked me very basic questions. I got hired on the spot

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok (San Marcos, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Asked me a lot of personal questions about myself. I guess they do that in order to get a feel of what type of personality you have. They also wanted to know why I choose Reebok instead of any other retail store. I'm really into sports and I know this company has some great shoes and I'm interested in learning more about Reebok.

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Branson, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

just really talked, asked why I wanted to work there, and then he just told me my job duties, very easy. it was my first interview so was nervous, but it was simple and short. he didn't call me for about three weeks, after.

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reebok (Allen, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Unlike other jobs I've applied for, my first interview for Reebok was with a group of people who were also looking to work there. We were asked general questions about ourselves and were then given an overall gist of what he job entails. My second interview was one-on-one with the store manager.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

A simple phone call is given, an interview process of about an hour- hour an half, and if accepted a start date with a small schedule. Nothing complicated at all.

Interview Questions

• "Are you familiar with the different branches of the company"   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are looking for motivated people who will exceed goals, and will team build.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I went in person to drop of my resume. Then applied online. Then hounded them. They asked me to come in and surprised me with an interview. We did the interview on the sals floor. Both the manager and assistant manager asked me a couple questions. Nothing very serious. I had no previous sales experience.

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reebok (San Marcos, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

They asked mostly behavioral questions and a lot about the interests outside of work. The interview was done in a group setting and I think it was important to speak loud, proper, and be outgoing to answer a given question.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer wants to return shoes that are clearly worn and past the accepted return date   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reebok (White Plains, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online for a new location, I got an email a week later asking me to set up an appointment. I set it for 2:30 I got there at like 2:05 and I sat and waited. 3 Others came in for interviews at different times, and it turns out that they were making it a group interview. It was 3 different guys and they asked us like a total of 5 questions each, left the room, one came in the room later and asked one girl to come out. Then they thanked us for coming and that was it.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate to work here? Whats your best feature?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Round Rock, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

waiting for cooperate office to get your employee number.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yep, I negotiate for 9.00 an hour