Reed Elsevier Group Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

3.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reed Elsevier Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Initially I was scheduled for an interview in st.louis interview was done by 3 members at a time, all the questions were technical related to my previous experience and my role, I was given to complete a skills test.

Interview Questions

• No behavioral questions at all, all the questions were technical   Answer Question

User Experience, IxD Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Elsevier Group (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

hiring process was tedious, repetitive, and a hassle. Had me jump through all of these hoops only to find out months later that management has no idea what is that I do.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle obstacles from co-workers and clients.   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reed Elsevier Group (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

First, several questions and answers were exchange by email. These were followed by many phone interviews, mostly with recruiting staff, including he option of a web conference or video conference interview, before finally there was one in-person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at Reed Elsevier Group   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reed Elsevier Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Several intereviews with different C-levels and other senior managers in the team. Overall discussions were relaxed and friendly. A bit slow in the offer but it was worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy because they offered exactly what I asked for.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Elsevier Group (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

Was simple and easy.

Commercial Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reed Elsevier Group (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Initial: HR Phone Interview followed by manager phone interview. I was then flown in to the office for an interview where I proceeded to have "chats" with a total of 11 people from ad ops, editors, and innovation. I didn't hear anything for more than 6 weeks, when I was finally offered the job.

Interview Questions

• To provide an on-the-fly verbal competitive SWAT analysis between this company and what I perceive to be the closest 3 competitors in the space.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation - I came in at the top of the salary range (which was confirmed during my employment).