Reed Exhibitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Reed Exhibitions

2.6

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT) in January 2011.

Interview

Reed hires slowly. You will have to go through at least 5 interviews before an offer is presented or you hear back from them. HR is knowledgable and courteous. Expect to be brought into the office 2-4 times for separate interviews. Research the company, the trade show industry and their individual portfolio of shows on their corporate site before interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Give a solid example of an accomplishment you are particularly proud of and how you went about solving a difficult problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Flexible on vacation. Ask for 3 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT) in January 2009.

Interview

Two phase interview, first an interview with your potential manager and then a follow up with the director of the department. Everyone seemed friendly, and very detail oriented.

Interview Questions

• Discussed strengths and weaknesses and asked what I could improve upon most.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT) in September 2017.

Interview

Since I wasn't a local candidate, HR kindly had me come in to meet several people at once instead of splitting it up into multiple separate-day interviews. I met with 3 different company employees in addition to the HR Director (2 other directors and the hiring manager). Everyone seemed a bit frazzled but welcoming, and had a relatively positive experience overall. Ultimately I was not offered the position, but HR Director reached out to me afterwards saying she'd love to stay in touch for future positions. Very professional all around.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an obstacle you had to overcome to complete a project.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with HR person and two employees who would be my supervisor. They were wonderful! In the end I felt the job itself wasn't the right fit for me, but great company and great people!

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect to be asked about my phone skills.   1 Answer

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT) in January 2010.

Interview

Very pick people

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

It was all over the place. Wasn't even provided a job description for the position I was put forward for. Recruiter was nice, manager seemed friendly when interviewing, but very long drawn out process!!!

International Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT) in October 2012.

Interview

- Originally interviewed for a position with the national team. The international sales job was vacant so as I was already there I got the chance to interview.

1. Face to Face with department heads
    2. Job offer 2 weeks later

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions in March 2012.

Interview

Quick fast and painless. A Pleasure. I truly enjoyed the interview process at Reed Exhibitions. The people there made if a joy to work at. I highly recommend.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT) in February 2014.

Interview

Short three interview process. Seemed like they needed to fill in pretty quickly. A little bit rushed to the point it seemed they were checking off boxes and just needed to move along. Asked lots of boilerplate questions and seemed more interested in talking about the company culture than the position.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process is through (can be lengthy). I met with about 7-9 people total. The HR at the time was a little unorganized. The interviews ranged from HR, Marketing Managers, Marketing Directors and the SVP of Marketing.