Reed Exhibitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.6

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with HR person and two employees who would be my supervisor. They were wonderful! In the end I felt the job itself wasn't the right fit for me, but great company and great people!

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect to be asked about my phone skills.   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter - spent about an hour speaking with him. I was able to provide significant information about my background and professional experience to date. I was comfortable speaking freely regarding the open opportunity to try and gauge if it would be a good fit.

Database Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and two rounds of in person interviews. Fairly laid back, but guidelines were laid out for the job where certain sets of skills needed to be presented well in order to move forward. The other piece of the process was determining whether a good fit for the company was present in terms of personality, work ethic, and demeanor. Don't sweat about it too much, be confident and show your guns.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to be a Database Analyst?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

It was all over the place. Wasn't even provided a job description for the position I was put forward for. Recruiter was nice, manager seemed friendly when interviewing, but very long drawn out process!!!

Sales Hunter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT) in December 2014.

Interview

4rds including human resources. Friendly, open, and transparent. Met with different members of team as well as managers. I would recommend just being yourself and have good questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions.

Interview

Had 1 phone interview with Human Resources Professional and a one to one interview with the event director. I then came back to meet others on the team. Took a personality test. I found the whole process to be professional and quite pleasant. It reflected the types of professionals that worked for the company. Very creative, positive and helpful. One of the best jobs I ever held.

Interview Questions

• Why can you contribute to the position to grow business?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated and was able to increase my base salary by 5%

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT) in February 2014.

Interview

Short three interview process. Seemed like they needed to fill in pretty quickly. A little bit rushed to the point it seemed they were checking off boxes and just needed to move along. Asked lots of boilerplate questions and seemed more interested in talking about the company culture than the position.

International Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT) in October 2012.

Interview

- Originally interviewed for a position with the national team. The international sales job was vacant so as I was already there I got the chance to interview.

1. Face to Face with department heads
    2. Job offer 2 weeks later

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions in March 2012.

Interview

Quick fast and painless. A Pleasure. I truly enjoyed the interview process at Reed Exhibitions. The people there made if a joy to work at. I highly recommend.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT) in January 2011.

Interview

Reed hires slowly. You will have to go through at least 5 interviews before an offer is presented or you hear back from them. HR is knowledgable and courteous. Expect to be brought into the office 2-4 times for separate interviews. Research the company, the trade show industry and their individual portfolio of shows on their corporate site before interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Give a solid example of an accomplishment you are particularly proud of and how you went about solving a difficult problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Flexible on vacation. Ask for 3 weeks.