Reed Technology & Information Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reed Technology & Information Services

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Technology & Information Services (Horsham, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Good process- interviewed with Human Resources, Regional Sales Manager and Director of Sales. Initial screening by HR, then phone interview with Regional Sales Manager, then in person interview with Regional Sales Manager, Director of Sales and Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Primarily revolved around what type of sales you prefer- are you a hunter v. farmer. Interested in knowledge of Challenger Sale.   1 Answer

DEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reed Technology & Information Services (Horsham, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, then I received a call from the HR hiring manager for an interview and testing, went on location to interview, interviewed with HR, completed testing, then interviewed with department supervisor. An offer was made via a phone call shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking to change jobs.   1 Answer

DEO Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reed Technology & Information Services.

Interview

I was contacted by phone and then was asked to come in for an interview. They were very nice but the application was long. Make sure you dress kind of nice for the interview. People wear jeans to work but don't do that for the interview. They give you alot of information at the interview on insurance as stuff.

Interview Questions

• I think one of the hardest questions was from the supervisor and they just wanted more and more info.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just accepted what they offered

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reed Technology & Information Services (Horsham, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Basic interview with mostly general questions pertaining to the Job. The questions are to find out if you would fit well in their job environment. The overall interview was average and lastly about 20 minutes, each with HR and with the department Supervisor.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reed Technology & Information Services (Horsham, PA).

Interview

The interview process was a little crazy. I had so many interviews, the process was a little too long. I also think that the hiring managers would benefit from a refresher course in interviewing skills.

Interview Questions

• Some odd questions from one manager, like, what was the last book I read....Umm...how exactly does that pertain to my ability to do the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no wiggle room for negotiation. I countered but was told that the salary is comparable to others in the area.

Header Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reed Technology & Information Services (Horsham, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

It was easy and good experience. First interview was combined with IQ testing. If you get qualified than HR will take your interview. There after second interview was with supervior

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reed Technology & Information Services (Horsham, PA) in February 2009.

Interview

Hiring process took more than 3 months. Very confusing person from HR called first and made an appointment. Had 1st interview with immediate manager, than 2nd one with the same person and his/her boss. They both were technically educated and had dissent and happy conversation.

Interview Questions

• Did not have hard questions, but when I asked what would be my 1st assignment, or my roll, interviewers seem to be unable to say anything specific. What interviewers were saying made me aware of how disorganized development process was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not have much room to negotiate.