ReedGroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 3, 2017

2.5

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReedGroup (Broomfield, CO).

Interview

I first applied online. It took them almost two weeks to reach out to me. Then I scheduled a phone interview with a recruiter. The phone interview took 30 minutes. He moved me forward for an in-person interview. I went in for the in-person interview that same week. During the interview, the interviewer asked many questions about my call center experience, how to handle difficult callers, what customer service meant to me, if I am an empathetic person and many other questions.

For the Customer Service Specialist position, 90% of your time will be taking calls and there is a quota that you must meet. The pay is low and non-negotiable for the many years of experience I have. They were only going to offer $14.00 an hour. He wouldn’t even consider $16.00 an hour!!!

Additionally, I asked about growth and advancement opportunities but he made it feel like he wasn’t interested in talking about it. Even though the job description seemed interesting, it sounded like a dead-end job. I got the feeling that this company does not promote growth and only wants to hire people to answer back-to-back calls to meet their quota.

Take the position if you are willing to settle, don't care about growth, are okay with burn-out, and are fine being at a dead-end job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.
      What does customer service mean to you?
      (also see above)   Answer Question

CSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ReedGroup (New York, NY).

Interview

Two person interview process. Gatekeeper then the manager and then job offered, but don't accept unless you really need a job. I just as skeptical at first because it was an easy process, but then I see now why it was son easy.

Std Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ReedGroup (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Recruiter called for phone screen and after phone screen, the recruiter told me she will send me a computer test and to complete within 48 hours. I completed test and received a call for a interview for the following week. Interview was rescheduled about two times ( not my fault) but ok no problem. The Company was very nice through the whole process. Interview was with two ladies (very nice) and I knew that this was the job for me. I received a offer two weeks later to join the Reed group! Very excited!!! Everyone I spoke with was very nice. Smooth process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ReedGroup (Orlando, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for CareerBuilder via email and scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview went well and was then emailed a link to complete an assessment. I passed the assessment I was then scheduled for face to face interview at The Read Group. After initial face to face I was advised that I was being recommended for hire and that my recruiter would contact me. Two days went by and I didn't hear from my recruiter so I sent her an email to follow up. I got an automatic response from the recruiter stating that she was on vacation and would return in about a week. About a week later received an email from my recruiter stating that she hasn't gotten any feedback from the person I interviewed with at the Reed Group. I followed up with her again about a week later and was told that if she gets any new information about my inter she would contact me. Its been about two months and haven't heard anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ReedGroup (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Contacted by third party (CareerBuilder) , had phone screen, completed assessment then set up for face to face. After initial face to face I was brought back fro a second face to face. I was advised by the second interviewer that I was being recommended for hire. When I reached back out to the coordinating party (careerbuilder) The Reed Group account rep was on vacation. two weeks later I heard from her and she told me that the positions were placed on hold. What she didn't know was that I had a friend interviewing that got hired. Never heard anything further. In short, the careerbuilder rep let me fall through the cracks then lied to me and The Reed Group did nothing to rectify. Bad taste for the Reed Group. They should hope I am not in a position to make decisions regarding using them in the future.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in this area   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ReedGroup (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the Reed Group website on February 10, 2016. I had both my phone screen and face-to-face on March 4, 2016 since supposedly they had a new client and they needed to rush interview and hire. I was told I would hear back either way in 2 weeks. As of today, it's been 7 weeks, and i've not heard anything at all. I have no way to follow up since I was never e-mailed, and I called the number on my phone's caller ID, but it's a # with a recording that doesn't take calls. Overall, everyone I spoke to was very nice, and the interview was enjoyable. I just wish someone would get back to me with a status. (I had to mark I did not get an offer, but right now I have no idea.).

Information Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ReedGroup (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Required both telephone and in person interview. First time was very quick while the CTO was driving. Had no clue about what was on my resume. Said wanted to go forward with an in person interview. It was very difficult to get the next interview scheduled due to apparent incompetence on their end. When I arrived the CTO's assistant was not available so the CTO came out to "Greet" me. Interview window was only 30 minutes and CTO had hard stop. Was asked to show myself out. Overall the handling of potential employees was very unprofessional from the beginning of the first interview to the conclusion of the second. Based upon my experience if they can't manage the interview process they will be worse at managing the company and their employees. So I strongly recommend staying away from The Reed Group. I did not get an offer, but based upon what I learned during the interview process, it wasn't the place for me.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for a company that has been acquired, and if so, how were were you able to manage through the acquisition?   Answer Question

Compliance Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ReedGroup (Denver, CO).

Interview

Application was online and the job was posted weeks before the interview. This was the initial "phone screening", a telephone interview with current compliance attorney and Director of Compliance. There was no discussion about pay or benefits. Both interviewers were very polite but seemed detached. Interview was scheduled to be 30 minutes and it was about that long.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Reed Group? How does your experience fit what we do?   Answer Question

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ReedGroup (Denver, CO).

Interview

Interviewer was none technical guy trying to pretend he knew something. Asking really obscure questions he got off a website. He was fumbling around with his word and could not articulate his questions well. When it was my turn to ask questions he could not answer any technical questions at all. I asked about their scrum/agile methodologies and why they would need to do stand-up meetings every day. He started defending scrum/agile like I just insulted his communism. Sounds like they are really heavy on processes and politics rather than development. Other developers I know have confirmed, and said they are pretty far behind in technology.

Interview Questions

• 1) In CSS what is !important
      2) what does !important!important do   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ReedGroup (Westminster, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was structured to help move each question into the next. The questions are specific, but allow for reflection on personal experience. The interviewers showed that they were listening and interested in my response.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to do something that you knew was right even when you were told not to?   1 Answer