Reeher Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer

Create your profile to get personalized information

Reeher Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Reeher

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reeher

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reeher (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was really relaxed, was brought into a conference room where i met with the hiring software manager. We went over my resume and talked about what I like to do for my hobbies. Then we talked about any previous experiences i had and what i know about the software industry.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reeher

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reeher (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

I applied online. The entire process took ~2 months. The first interview was a behavioral webEx video interview going over your background/resume, related school work, etc. They want specific examples. I was contacted a few weeks later for an onsite interview. This consisted of three back to back interviews, 45 minutes each, one with the VP of tech, one with 2-3 software engineers, and one with a manager. The first interview is more of an open conversation to discuss what you know about the company, your goals/passion, and ample time to ask questions. The second round with the engineers is roughly half a technical interview, with the other half is time for them and you to talk about the technical aspects of the company. The technical questions are just basic OO questions. The last interview with the manager is going over how the interviews went and closing comments/questions. Overall is was a very good experience. They are looking for more of a culture fit than you being a coding wizard.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the classes you have taken/are taking?   Answer Question
    • Why did your choose your major? What are your career goals?   Answer Question
    • Explain the difference between a==b and a.equals(b)   Answer Question
    • Explain the difference between private, protected, and public   Answer Question
    • Design a class (on the whiteboard) for a company with customers that does X with Y restraints   Answer Question