Reese Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reese Communications Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reese Communications

Marketing Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reese Communications.

Interview

Applied online, took about 2 months to get an email about an interview. First spoke with Human Resources and had a great interview. Second round interview was more career focused and a lot tougher questions.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reese Communications (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

The face to face interview included speaking with two interactive designers, the UX director and the VP of Technology. All communications were done via a recruiter. My job offer was confirmed the same day and I started work two days later!

Interview Questions

• I had to walk the UX Director through my portfolio of work online and explain the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated an hourly rate with my recruiter who spoke with the HR department at the client company.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reese Communications (Washington, DC) in June 2010.

Interview

Met with 2 people and was hired. I think they needed the bodies. They were looking for people with common sense who could learn and be groomed.

Interview Questions

• "What's the most difficult project you ever worked on?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate.