Regal Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Associate Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Regal (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

GM interviews every possible candidate. The questions asked are really straight forward. they have questions that they are required to ask in the interview. The same type of interview as when you interview for floor staff.

Interview Questions

• She asked how i would adapt from being a floor staff to management.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regal (Gainesville, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied for an associate manager spot at the theatre I already worked at as floor staff, so the GM at the time asked me into the office after my shift to do the interview. It was very relaxed and casual, focused mostly on what areas I think need improving at our location and also on what areas I personally think I could improve in.

Interview Questions

• Some GMs assign their managers to be in charge of a certain part of the theatre (box office, concessions, etc.). If this was the case, where would you be strongest?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal (Buffalo, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online.
    No phone interview, was immediately asked if I could come in person. In person interview with the GM. Quick interview, nothing too hard if you've had prior management or theatre experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make hard decisions?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal in February 2013.

Interview

Professional, fast, efficient and very well done. The general manager was very friendly and asked a lot of good questions. They really take the time to evaluate you and ask you good questions. Regal is an amazing company to work for

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Regal (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Conversation with general manager and background check. Overview of job role and duties as well as expectations and any questions I had about the job. Explanation of fraternization policy and other general policies.

Interview Questions

• If I would be able to remove myself from the type of co-worker relationship I had with the other emoloyees.   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regal in October 2013.

Interview

Because they hire from within, it is important to boast achievements from currently working there. Focused a lot on knowing the mission statement, standards of service, etc. Important to highlight leadership abilities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, given base of $11 an hour. Non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Kaneohe, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Kaneohe, HI) in July 2010.

Interview

They interview in the theater and are mostly concerned with your attitude. They are looking for people that are friendly and will have a good attitude toward the customers.

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regal in March 2013.

Interview

I was hired from within so I never had an interview because my GM knew I was a good worker.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noblesville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Noblesville, IN) in February 2013.

Interview

They ask questions that they ask everyone.

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regal (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online and then interviewed during a job fair type hiring event. Went through 4 rounds of cross table interviews starting with a visiting associate manager from another theater and ending with the district manager. All asked similar questions about my management style. Since they were hiring for all positions for a new theater, I had to wait for upper tiered interviewers to be available to speak with me but, that being said, the entire process only took about an hour and a half. By the end of the day, I walked out with a new job!

Interview Questions

Regal Response

Sep 26, 2016 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal team!