Regal Beloit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Beloit Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.9

Mechanical Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal Beloit in June 2017.

Interview

Very decent interview. Very friendly behavior. General hiring questions asked.
    Asked about the personality and professional background questions. Few technical questions regarding to the job description. Asked more about the work experience and our roles in previous experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal Beloit.

Interview

Had a HR phone interview with a 3rd party company. Then, spent a morning interviewing with about 5 or 6 engineers and sales people on campus at Regal in Grafton, WI.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were asked to do something a certain way, but you accomplished the same task in a different way.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Regal Beloit (Grafton, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

The interviews were very casual and the interviewers were very nice, which made the this entire process a lot less stressful. I had a chance to learn more about their organization, their culture, trends and challenges. I liked the idea of "speed interviewing" - this way YOU can choose the people you want to talk to.
    Overall, the interview experience was very nice, their facility in Grafton is beautiful and the people I had a chance to talk to are very skilled professionals in their fields - I enjoyed meeting them all!

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regal Beloit (Beloit, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed with a phone recruiter initially (3rd party recruiting agency). Next step was an on-site interview at Regal (Beloit, WI). Speed Interview setting where candidates interview with multiple interviewers from different departments.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly centered around candidate background, behavior/personality and situations.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Regal Beloit (Grafton, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then phone interview with hiring manager. Flew in for an on-site interview with a panel followed by another HR interview. Process has taken a little over 3 months.

Talent Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regal Beloit (Beloit, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

Screened by PrincetonOne, then face-to-face interview with direct manager of the role. Second interview was with direct manager and one-over-one manager. Each interview lasted a little over 1 hour. It

Interview Questions

• What did you do as child? What were you like?   Answer Question
    • What is your life's greatest achievement?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a performance review, and if so, did you get any feedback that you would like to change?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regal Beloit.

Interview

Direct hire. Old company was bought by Regal. Most of the interview process of them trying to sell me about stayinh. The whole process was chaotic. No one knew what they were doing.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Moderate interview. Typical interview questions about history and behavioral approach used. Several steps in the interview process. Interviewed with recruiter, HR, hiring manager. Meet and greet with other workers in addition.

Inside Technical Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regal Beloit (Grafton, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Extensive interview. Started with phone interview with recruiter, then in person interview with four person team. Everything went great. The team liked me and my qualifications. I received an email from the recruiter asking for three references. I gave the references and went above and beyond because her email was not working properly to get them to her. I asked her what the next step would be and she stated that the next step was that I would receive an offer. Great! not quite, over one month after I gave my references and almost a month after they were called, after many excuses as to why this process was taking so long I was told that upper management decided that they wanted someone with a Bachelors degree in engineering even though the manager of the department does not have a BS in engineering and the listing for the position did not require it! The fact that they waited a month AFTER calling my references to give me the "thanks but no thanks" call I feel was very unprofessional.

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal Beloit in August 2014.

Interview

Very pleasant review with recruiter, seemed positive and was told I should hear about follow-on review within 1 week. After first week, I started attempting to contact (email, phone) over the next month. Finally was informed they had picked someone else.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions on initial review, just overall work information   Answer Question