Regal Box Office Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Box Office Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

It was very straightforward and easy. It’s a great job if you’ve never had working experience prior to it. They were very nice about it just smile, before you go to interview they give you this pamphlet to read make sure you memorize the UNIFORM POLICY. They WILL test you on it during your interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses?
    Why should we hire you
    Why regal?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online - received a call in about a week.

Had an interview in a week or so that lasted less than 30 minutes. All basic questions about why you want to work here and your availability. Was very friendly and casual and interviewer allowed me to take my time. Was offered the job on the spot and started the next week.

Interview Questions

• None, they were all very easy.
      eg. Why do you want to work here, what do you think good customer service is, are you available to work over holidays?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I interviewed at Regal (Auburn, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is a snap and super easy. They are basic questions like why do you want to work here, can you work weekends at all, what if a customer got upset - what would you do. So basically any high school student that wants flexibility for school or college will get hired no doubt.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable. You start at minimum wage. Good luck trying to get adequate raises. I didn't even get a raise for like 3 years.

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Aliso Viejo, CA).

Interview

It was before everything was online. I submitted an in-person application. I got a call back about a week later and scheduled an interview. Pretty typical minimum wage job interview. Basically just smile, be friendly, show your love of movies and the job is yours!

Interview Questions

• If a problem arises how do you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Regal Response

Sep 15, 2015 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal Team!