Regal Box Office Cast Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Box Office Cast Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Long Beach, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online, called three days later but she explained I would be phoned if they were interested in me. Got a call about three days after that to come in for an interview. a few days later I was called and asked if I was still interested in a position. One on one interview, read through a packet before entering the interview. The woman who interviewed me was very nice I was very comfortable. Asked the few basic questions (availability, previous jobs, etc)

Interview Questions

• Questions about the packet you read before the interview   1 Answer
  • Describe previous job duties.   Answer Question
  • What do you know about Regal Entertainment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Box Office Cast Member Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal in March 2017.

Interview

It was simple. Got straight to the point. Although I didn't get an offer I would still try to apply again. I think it would be a cool place to work.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regal (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewing process was very thorough. First, there was a phone call where I asked for how to submit an application. I was told to apply online, then call to speak with a hiring manager. I did that, and received an interviewing (in person) date and went to that. The person interviewing gave me 2 reference papers after it was over. Here's the difficulty in the references. You need to get a civil one, and a professional past employer one. It was irritating having to get both of them (lol) but I managed to do it in a few days. Then I called again, and the manager offered me the job on the spot. I'm starting this week and I'm so excited:)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at regal entertainment?   Answer Question
    • What's your best trait?   Answer Question
    • Where do you want to work first (position wise)   Answer Question
    • How soon do you have to go back to school?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a bad customer experience... and what the company could have done differently to improve that?   Answer Question