Regal Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

2.2

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward, I applied online for the cashier position. They called me within a few weeks for an in person interview. I was asked more questions than i thought would be asked for a minimum wage job, but the manager took his job real seriously in the "not good way ". i was hired within a week

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

I got a phone call and then asked to come in and did an interview

Interview Questions

• General tell me about yourself, why are you interested.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (San Antonio, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Sign the application form and be called by manager for interview than be called to be hired

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (New York, NY) in October 2008.

Interview

It started off with a group interview then the best candidates were chosen to go forward with a one on one interview with the general manger of the theater

Interview Questions

• What past experience with high pressure situations do you have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regal (Clackamas, OR) in March 2010.

Interview

I was pretty much just asked if I wanted to sell tickets, concessions or clean theaters. I was also asked what I would do if I saw someone stealing from the register. The last question was who was my favorite actor and why.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abingdon, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Abingdon, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview was a bit shaky because of how the manager didn't seem to be in a good mood. After the interview the manager did not call nor did she inform me about not receiving the job.

Anonymous Employee in Foothill Ranch, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal (Foothill Ranch, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

To be honest, there was no option for no interview so I had to do select interviewed. For me, all I did was submit an application, called back 5 days later, and I just got hired over the phone with no interview at all! I was surprised that I got hired like that, but now that I think about it, it just shows that the company really has really low standards for hiring employees.

Negotiation

No negotiation took place

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Temecula, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

They call you for an interview, then after, they ask you a few questions. Once, you have answered a few questions and give you references forms, then it pretty much means you're hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regal (Branford, CT) in July 2012.

Interview

I had to wait a while for the manager to meet me from his office. Once he came to the front he was pleasant and we sat down at a side table. The interview was brief. He only asked a few questions and then he said they would call in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this job?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regal in December 2008.

Interview

asked general questions about how to handle customers

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you have had to change your original plans because a situation arose.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation, just an hourly rate