Regal Concession Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Regal

2.2

Concession Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal (Brea, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Interview was in a group setting. The interviewer was nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Concession Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regal (New Rochelle, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied back in June 2015, two days later got a phone call with one of the managers named Gary. Sadly, he was running late, so the GM named Neville had to do his interview. The interview was fine, I knew I didn't get the job the second he said "We'll call you if you got the job or not." I was like yeah, right xD.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Concessions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

0. You need a good resume to start with decent availability or they wont want you
    1.Meet with one of the managers
    2. They give you the layout
    3. The interview process

Interview Questions

• Actually pretty generic, just getting in that seat to talk to them was difficult.   Answer Question

Concessions Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

Basic questions, it was not difficult. Most personality questions and a few in there to make you think. It was a 1 on 1 so wasn't too intimidating. The staff was really friendly and welcoming. Just come prepared to have the basics thrown at you and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• What part of a bicycle would you be?   1 Answer

Regal Response

Apr 14, 2016 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal team!

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Regal (Redmond, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

They take you to an interview room, and ask you questions. the whole thing is very laid back and stress free. the head manager was the guy who interviewed me, and he was very polite.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regal (Ontario, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was okay, you go into a back room & sit down with the manager while other employees are sitting there on break eating. They are very unprofessional, and a little rude. After you get a job offer you have to sit and watch videos for 2 hours and take tests after each video you watch.

Interview Questions

Regal Response

Dec 13, 2016 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the regal team!

We are very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience during the interview process and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Regal takes all concerns... More

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal (Vancouver, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. Their will be one interview where the hiring manager will ask you question about how you would handle certain situations with customers and coworkers, and the job itself. There a couple fun questions where you are asked stuff like if you could have any actress to play you in a movie about your life who would it be? After interview they will call you in a couple days if you got the job

Interview Questions

• If you saw a coworker stealing money from the cash register, what would you do?   1 Answer