Regal Concessionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Concessionist Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the same day, I got a call from the HR manager, asking if I wanted to come in next week for an interview. After I had the interview, I had to get my former employers to fill out reference sheets, which took about three weeks to fill out.

Interview Questions

• What my favorite movie was.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regal (Ontario, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was hired after the interview and given papers to fill out and asked what size shirt I was. The interview was casual and we were not in an office setting. Also, there was only one in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regal (Orlando, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

Was called in for an interview, asked about 5 questions (as it is supposedly mandatory for management to do so), hired on the spot, and asked to come to orientation at the end of the week.

Concessionist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

Interviewing was awful . I came deppared down and gave great responses and still they said I wasn't good enough but the next day called me giving me another chance .

Interview Questions

Regal Response

Sep 1, 2016 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal Team!

We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience during the interview process. Regal take all concerns seriously and would like the opportunity to address on... More

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal (Arlington, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with the assistant manager. Pretty easy. Just asked me some basic interview questions. Not too difficult, just have to be confident. Pretty easy questions and process.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?
      Why do you want to work at Regal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal (Anchorage, AK) in December 2016.

Interview

I went in, was asked questions about my potential future at regal. The interview was not very long, maybe about 20 minutes. Once hired I was called the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal (Riverside, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very easy fun and comfortable. The manager was very nice, questions were very easy. I was hired at the end of my interview.
    It's fairly easy to get hired at this location. You just have to be very friendly and show good work ethic.

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal (Longmont, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online for a local Regal theater. It asked for basic questions and background. Although most of the online application form was easy, it does get a bit confusing when they have you create two different accounts, but do not worry those accounts won't be necessary later on. After filling out and submitting online application I got a call to schedule an interview at the Theater. The interview was scheduled 4 days after I submitted my online application. The interviewer was a manager that also works at the theater and the interview questions were not difficult or tricky. It was your ordinary, " why would you like to work here" "what makes you qualified for this position"

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a fellow coworker take money or stock for themselves?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal (Mira Loma, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

applied online, got a call for an interview, hiring manager asked basic interview questions, got a call for a second interview with another manager, then hiring manager called to tell me i got the job

Interview Questions

• what is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Irvine, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

It was pretty easy. It was a standard interview mostly asking about availability, not so much attitude or skills. It was my first job, and I'm a nervous wreck and I got it.