Regal Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

1.9

Floor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview

You get called for an interview (usually based off availability). They let you know they need 3 references from you if your over 18. Once you turn them in they confirm the references and hire you if they feel you're right for the job.

Box Office Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewing process was very thorough. First, there was a phone call where I asked for how to submit an application. I was told to apply online, then call to speak with a hiring manager. I did that, and received an interviewing (in person) date and went to that. The person interviewing gave me 2 reference papers after it was over. Here's the difficulty in the references. You need to get a civil one, and a professional past employer one. It was irritating having to get both of them (lol) but I managed to do it in a few days. Then I called again, and the manager offered me the job on the spot. I'm starting this week and I'm so excited:)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at regal entertainment?   Answer Question
    • What's your best trait?   Answer Question
    • Where do you want to work first (position wise)   Answer Question
    • How soon do you have to go back to school?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a bad customer experience... and what the company could have done differently to improve that?   Answer Question

Usher/Concessions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview two days later. This website was great in preparing me for it. Look at the questions people have given here and prepare your answers before you go in. The interview was very quick (Only took about 10-15 minutes) and the manager who interviewed me was very professional but also kind.

Interview Questions

• "Who would play you if they made a movie about yourself"   Answer Question

Cashier/Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview

One on one interview with a lot of questions to get to know your personality. A lot of the questions put you on the spot. Some situational questions also. It's a pretty basic interview.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment (Auburn, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview was very casual. Talked "about myself" (typical opening question. Talked about the needs of the company, needing open people who can speak easily with people of all walks of life. Ended with explaining dress code.

Floor Staff Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a call for the interview after about two days. Basically they tell you that they ask everyone the same questions to keep things fair. It was fairly laid back and easy, nothing unexpected. After the interview he gave me some reference sheets to fill out and said I would get a second interview. The second interview was almost the same exact questions and they really just check to see if you have the references turned in.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Very simple and straightforward. Asked only a small handful of questions about why I would be a fit at Regal Entertainment, but mostly about me and who I was, like what I was studying and what my interests were. Relaxed and easy, was essentially offered on the spot without much hassle.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

I was walked out to the main lobby and felt like I was discriminated against after I told him I haven't had a job in a long time because I have anxiety and now it is under control. I told him it would not interfere with my work or how I interact with guests. He told me how they have a girl on staff and when she gets over whelmed she has a hard time dealing with guests. I find that odd, because no one has the same situation.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I want to work for regal and then he asked me which one of the 3 positions pops out at me. He was really pressing for past work experience and I felt very uncomfortable.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment (Gainesville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Very simple interview format. He read questions from a clipboard and I answered briefly. I felt like I wasn't allowed to elaborate on my answers though. The whole interview took about 10-15 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment (Summerville, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

Very easy process applied online and received a call 4 days later. To come in for a interview at 5:30. Interview was easy she asked questions like what's your best trait. Why should we hire you. What is an example of quality service. Interview lasted 15 mins walked out with 2 reference sheets got them signed and returned a day later. They called a week later and said I was hired.