Regal Film Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Film Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

1.5

Film Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

I first applied online and then called the theater telling them about me applying. It took a week for them to call me back and wanted me to come in for an interview 3 days later. Dressed up nicely for the interview and showed up about 10 minutes early. Easy interview, asked me a lot of questions about past jobs and what I would do in certain situations. The manager was really nice and basically told me I did a very good job when it was over. She then told me that another manager would need to interview me 2 days later. She gave me a reference sheet for every job I've had and I had to go to each of my past bosses to do a survey on me which I thought was crazy for a $9 job. I did and came back for the 2nd interview and was asked almost the exact same questions just by a different manager. And it only took about 5-10 minutes. So yes the 2nd interview I thought was very pointless. Told me that it should be up to 2 weeks until they let me know I get the job. Got a call a week later of them ofering me the job. So at the end it was all worth it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation you have been in and how did you solve it.   Answer Question
  • So a person bought popcorn and a soda from you but left without paying, what do you do?   1 Answer
  • Would you be able to work weekends?   Answer Question

Regal Response

Jul 5, 2016 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal Team!

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Film Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regal in October 2016.

Interview

Complete waste of my time.

I applied one afternoon, received a phone call next morning. Waited 45 minutes with a lament document. HR advisor was not interested at all in my answers, she was constantly glaring at her phone and wouldn't let me answer . Questions had NOTHING to do with the job, didn't even review my resume!

Interview Questions

Regal Response

Nov 10, 2016 – Human Resources Generalist

We are sorry to hear of your concerns regarding your recent interview experience with Regal. We take all concerns very seriously and appreciate you bringing to our attention. We would like the... More