Regal Film Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Film Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Calabasas, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

About eight of us waited outside the theater, until an employee came out and asked us to all go into a theater. They sat us down and asked us to talk about ourselves a bit, what our best attribute was, and what our worst attribute was. They did some information testing, like asking how many theaters were in there or what movies are playing. They then went to 1:1 interviews for about thirty seconds each where they asked if we had worked with money before, why we should be hired, and how we think we did. We then shook their hands and left, to await a call within the next day or so.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a couple weeks later. When I arrived they gave me a paper telling me about their dress code and conduct then once I Ave it back to them they told when interview was being held

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Sat two of us down in the same room and went through each resume to talk about our experiences. After all the questions based on the resume, we were asked about our availability. Before the interview was over, we were handed letters to be given to former employers for employment verification by Regal's corporate office.

Interview Questions

Regal Response

Jul 16, 2015 – Human Resources Generalist

You stated that your had a negative experience. We takes all concerns seriously and want to address your concerns. Please contact me at jennifer.long@regalcinemas.com.