Regal Floor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Floor Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

2.0

Floor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regal in January 2017.

Interview

I walked in the day before interviews and talked to a manager (there are many different ones, this one just happened to be on the floor that day) he told me to apply online and when I told him I did, he told me to put my name and SSN on a paper, and he'd pull my application for interviews the next day, and to come professionally dressed with a couple of forms of ID. The next day I arrive a few minutes early, and I wait in the party room for the interviewer to come in. There were about 5 other people there. When the interviewer came in, he had everyones application but mine, so I guess the manager forgot to pull it. He went in order of who had arrived first, but even though I came before another gentleman, he didnt have my app, so he promised to still interview me but I went last. I thought I did a terrible job during it (since it was my first interview) but both managers were very relaxed and friendly, and at the end they gave me two reference sheets to fill out in case I was hired, and that they'd call me this weekend to tell me or not whether I got the job. I fully expected not to get a call, but three days later Sunday morning I got a call saying they'd decided to go with me, and to come in thats Tuesday with my ref papers for orientation. I got my ref papers filled out at school that day (im 17) came in Tuesday, wrote a definite schedule (the woman told us to make it as close as possible to what we put on our applications because its most likely the reason we were hired), and that was about it, we came in the next two days for training, and I officially started that Friday.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
  • What do you like to do? What are your hobbies? What is your favorite movie?   Answer Question
  • What time do you come out of school?   Answer Question
  • Why can't you just work (this day)/(this time)?   Answer Question
  • What would you do if a customer came up to you angry that there was a hair in his popcorn?   1 Answer
  • Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate, the minimum wage is 11/hr, which is what I was offered. I've heard others have started at 12.

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Floor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

You get called for an interview (usually based off availability). They let you know they need 3 references from you if your over 18. Once you turn them in they confirm the references and hire you if they feel you're right for the job.

Interview Questions