Regal Floor Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Floor Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regal (Santa Clarita, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about three days after I applied online. I was the last interview of the night and four others had gone before me. This led me to assume I would need to be on top of my game to beat the competition. However, this was not the case. Every single one of us were hired. The interview is a joke. All you have to do is use your common sense and you will nail it. My location essentially took anyone who could breathe and walk.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Fairfield, CA).

Interview

The interview was average difficulty. They asked many behavioral questions like what would you do if a customer complained about a how awful a movie was and things of that nature. They also asked questions like how have your experiences been here at this theater? what can we do to be better? The interview was conducted by two managers that were extremely friendly and easy to talk to. I heard back from them within the week. Overall, it was a positive interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What can we do as a theater to be better? ie. better customer service or better tasting popcorn etc.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied online and within a few days called the manager to let him know I put in an application. A week later he called and arranged an interview. I arrived at the interview and the manager was very friendly and professional, and we chatted for a bit before the actual interview started. He asked me basic interview questions "why do you want to work here, what is your greatest weakness, tell me about yourself, etc" as well as situational questions "tell me about a time when...". Afterwards he told me I had an excellent interview and offered me the job, describing the dress code and the pay. It was a very simple process, as he was looking for people that smile, take initiative and know how to handle stress. I was then given reference papers to fill out and return to him as soon as I was able, and began working within the next few days.

Interview Questions

• Very simple, generic interview questions. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Everyone starts at minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal (Commerce, MI) in April 2010.

Interview

One face to face interview with a manager. It was a very quick interview only lasted 10-15 minutes. He asked me about my prior work experience, school, and why I want to work at a movie theater. Make sure to ask questions like what the uniform is like, the hours, the pay, etc.

Interview Questions

• I told him I didn't have any more questions and he was not okay with this. He wanted me to ask about salary even though I knew it would be a minimum wage job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Santa Clarita, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call about scheduling an interview about 4 days after I applied, however I was still away at school and had to wait until the day after I got home to schedule an interview, which was about two weeks away. The interviewer was extremely friendly and the interview took about a total of five minutes. Most of the questions were very simple at my location, nothing that made me have to think too hard.

Floor Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

I submitted my application online, and heard back from the hiring manager the next week. The process took about 5 days to complete. But, they just asked generic questions for any generic job. There was an online behavioral exam, which was very easy to me. All in all the entire process was painless, and they have been good to me since. They are very flexible with school schedules, so it is the perfect job for someone in high school or who is in college.

Floor Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Regal in January 2015.

Interview

Quick one-on-one interview. Asked me a few scenario questions, my availability, and what my favorite movie was. It went by fairly fast (around eight to ten minutes) and I was in an out in a flash. They gave me a packet to read beforehand that listed their dress code, which they ended up asking me to recite back to them.

Floor Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal in August 2015.

Interview

It took two separate interviews which was kid of weird and I did one Saturday then the other Sunday so at least it was quick. They asked pretty much the exact same questions in each interview though so it seems like kind of a waste. But they hired me on the spot so I definitely can't complain!

Interview Questions

• If there were a movie about your life who would play you and why   Answer Question
    • If you were a superhero what would your power be   Answer Question
    • What's the funniest thing that happened to you recently   Answer Question
    • If you could make a movie what would it be about   Answer Question
    • Made me do a sales pitch essentially for their Regal loyalty card thing   Answer Question

Aug 31, 2015 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal Team!

Floor Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

Group interview, common questions regarding information on the application. We were asked about hobbies, education, background, work experience, scheduling. Each individual was provided a chance to share and we were also addressed as a group.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What would your scheduling be like?   Answer Question

Aug 26, 2015 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal team!

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was very quick and simple. The person who hired me didn't seem to care about me or my background. From my limited experience with this company, it was as if they just needed to fill positions ASAP. If you get an inteview with this company, chances are, you already have an offer coming up soon.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any questions being asked. It was a very fast paced inteview. It was more like a "do you want the job or not?" interview.   Answer Question

Aug 31, 2015 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal Team!