Regal Full Time Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Full Time Associate Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

1.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regal (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Had an out of state process. They did a phone interview with me, asked why I wanted to relocate and what I knew how to do. Asked me some specifics about being a PT manager and closed by asking for my availability. Two days later I had the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate my starting date. They gave me a higher pay grade than what I initially expected. Just be honest with them and they will help you out.

Regal Response

Sep 28, 2015 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal team!!

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Boise, ID) in February 2013.

Interview

it was short, and predetermined. Questions were clinical, and impersonal. It is few and far between that these positions open up, and those in the deciding role seemed to have their mind set on a particular person. I have been through a few of these and it is rare that someone who isn't based at the location will be considered past the legal requirement.

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal (Plantation, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

You get called in and pretty much as long as you don't steal and have a clean record your good. They look for people with open availability so they can steal your life from you.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a guest complaint?   1 Answer

Regal Response

Sep 26, 2016 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal team! We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience during our interview process. Regal takes all concerns seriously and would like the opportunity to

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regal (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Simple introductory interview for early positions, which as expected get gradually more complicated for the higher positions you seek.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations: just an offer of employment.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Was done over the phone. Can't remember specific questions, but were clearly read from pre-determined interview questions on policy, company values, etc. Re-reading the Employee Handbook and Operations Manual will prepare you for any of these questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the four core service principles?   1 Answer