Regal Cast Member - Part Time Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Cast Member - Part Time Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regal (Lakewood, WA) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back 2 days later. Went to a group interview which was pretty easy and honestly fun. It was me and 2 other girls. I got an email the next day saying that they moved me forward in the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite movie?   1 Answer
  • Why would you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal (Clarksville, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy and laid back. I knew going into the interview it would be okay because I've had experience working in a theater before and other professional experience interviewing though. It would still be a relatively easy interview though for someone who might be going through this process for the first time.

Interview Questions

• If your life was a movie, what kind of movie would it be?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if someone complained about the sound being too loud in a theater?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal (Torrance, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied on Saturday and they called me for an interview the next day. The interview was smooth and they asked me for references after it. I submitted my references and they set me up for a next interview but I got a phone call and they wanted to give me the offer instead

Interview Questions

• When are you available? What is your past experience? What is your favorite movie? Who is your favorite actor?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Corona, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview of 3 at first, then broke up individually to meet the hiring manager. It was a pretty relaxing environment. He did a good job of being friendly and professional at the same time.

Interview Questions

• What time would you arrive for a shift starting at 10   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Anchorage, AK) in July 2014.

Interview

I had to be persistent after the application. It took awhile for them to call me to schedule the interview. Once I got there I spent more time waiting for my interviewer than during my interview. They called me a couple days later and I was hired within a week.

Anonymous Employee in Westbury, NY

Interview

Took a few weeks to get interview once that was done it took 2 weeks start to finish. You do all new hire ppw on your own through a computer at your house.

Interview Questions

• Can you meet dress code expectations?
      Very basic questions...have you had a job before... did you work with money? Have you ever been short or over?   Answer Question

Cast Member - Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regal in October 2013.

Interview

2 interviews. Pretty laid back. Your average interview and questions. First interview was mainly seeing what you are like and how you would act. They ask you some scenario questions. Like if you caught someone stealing or what would you do questions. If you got the second interview, you pretty much got the job. Had to go through training after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None