Regal Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher)

Interviews at Regal

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Portland, OR) in April 2012.

Interview

i applied online and i got a calll a week later for an interview in a couple days. My interview was a group of two, which i was glad so they got to know me more. they asked pretty typical questions. why regal, what was the hardest situation at my past job, what do you think you would add to our team, which job would you wanna work?. when can you start? Two days later they called me and asked if im still interested in the job to do a reference check came in that night got them. I faxed them to my past employees and i thought that they were all faxed back to regal. didnt hear anything for three days so i called back turns out that one of them wasnt faxed back and it didnt go through. that one took two more days later. i called everytime we tried to fax it. when they went through they have to verify them. three more days later asked how that process was going. and that got them verifing them faster. after they were all verifedd i called again and they just said they were waiting on someone else to come in at the same time and fill out all the paper work. They told us its okay if you dont know how to do cashier, and what not. they are looking for personalities that you cant teach someone to have. laugh make jokes.

Interview Questions

• hardest situation in your past job howd you handle it. what if you had an angery customer here how would you take care of it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Regal (Chula Vista, CA).

Interview

I initially went in and gave my resume to the manager at customer service (turned out to be the GM). I called to check up on the status of my application and scheduled an interview. I did the interview, it was standard questions to see your personality and see how you would handle customers. After the interview was over I called in again to check up. The hiring manager called all my references, and then I was called in to fill out paper work and I was hired!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer? Name a time when you went out of your way to help someone. How would you deal with a co-worker you didn't like.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It's a minimum wage job.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

One interview with general manager, asked about past work experience, dealing with difficult customers, the usual interview questions. They required a character reference from someone like a teacher, professor, or coach. They called my references (previous work experience) and told me I was hired about a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite movie? was an unexpected question.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Murrieta, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

They called me in for an interview, I did 1 interview with a manger. She then told me to wait so she could go find another manager to do my 2nd interview. I did the 2nd interview, she said i did good and that they said I could be sure to receive a phone call from them within a week.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a co-worker attempting to do or doing drugs, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Lake City, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

They first called and talked to you on the phone and asked basic question about when you can work, could you get to work, if you were ok with the pay, why you wanted to work there, etc... Nothing really difficult. When you went in for the interview all you really did was talk. The guy asked me a question or two about my resume and then just talked about whatever came up, what you liked, etc...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (High Point, NC) in June 2009.

Interview

I applied in the store, filled it out there, and handed it in. I came back and asked then the got me an interview. Next they needed me to get references. Now they do it online. come in and ask about your application.

Interview Questions

• What are your Weaknesses. and What is customer service?   Answer Question

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

Walked in, filled out application. Was called back a few days later, had an interview and was hired. Very easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Very typical. Why Regal? Your strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal (Westfield, IN).

Interview

Simple interview. Don't be stupid. No offense.

Interview Questions

• Math question with money. Simple, still.   1 Answer

Negotiation

We're giving you minimum wage. No negotiation.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

Was a job fair. Filled out application and waited in the theater for an automatic first interview. Most aren't like this. Usually you meet with the hiring manager first, then if they like you they'll call you back. It's very easy.

Once you get hired you'll be trained, and have to watch several training videos. You'll need a food handlers permit too.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regal in April 2013.

Interview

Filled out an application online and was called back for an interview a few days later. The hiring manager was friendly. The interview ended a bit short for me and they said they would call me back if they wanted to hire me. Unfortunately they didn't call back.

Interview Questions

• If you experienced bad service at a restaurant, what would you want the staff there to do to make up for it?   Answer Question