Regal Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Regal

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Murrieta, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

They called me in for an interview, I did 1 interview with a manger. She then told me to wait so she could go find another manager to do my 2nd interview. I did the 2nd interview, she said i did good and that they said I could be sure to receive a phone call from them within a week.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a co-worker attempting to do or doing drugs, what would you do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Portland, OR) in April 2012.

Interview

i applied online and i got a calll a week later for an interview in a couple days. My interview was a group of two, which i was glad so they got to know me more. they asked pretty typical questions. why regal, what was the hardest situation at my past job, what do you think you would add to our team, which job would you wanna work?. when can you start? Two days later they called me and asked if im still interested in the job to do a reference check came in that night got them. I faxed them to my past employees and i thought that they were all faxed back to regal. didnt hear anything for three days so i called back turns out that one of them wasnt faxed back and it didnt go through. that one took two more days later. i called everytime we tried to fax it. when they went through they have to verify them. three more days later asked how that process was going. and that got them verifing them faster. after they were all verifedd i called again and they just said they were waiting on someone else to come in at the same time and fill out all the paper work. They told us its okay if you dont know how to do cashier, and what not. they are looking for personalities that you cant teach someone to have. laugh make jokes.

Interview Questions

• hardest situation in your past job howd you handle it. what if you had an angery customer here how would you take care of it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

One interview with general manager, asked about past work experience, dealing with difficult customers, the usual interview questions. They required a character reference from someone like a teacher, professor, or coach. They called my references (previous work experience) and told me I was hired about a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite movie? was an unexpected question.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Regal (Chula Vista, CA).

Interview

I initially went in and gave my resume to the manager at customer service (turned out to be the GM). I called to check up on the status of my application and scheduled an interview. I did the interview, it was standard questions to see your personality and see how you would handle customers. After the interview was over I called in again to check up. The hiring manager called all my references, and then I was called in to fill out paper work and I was hired!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer? Name a time when you went out of your way to help someone. How would you deal with a co-worker you didn't like.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It's a minimum wage job.

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regal (Buford, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

When I got hired it was pretty simple. If you really want to stand out and get hired have a unique last name. I'm not even kidding! Our old hiring manager would only schedule interviews with people with weird last names.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any difficult questions. If you get an interview you basically have the job unless you're a complete dunce.   1 Answer

Negotiation

We didn't negotiate anything. They pay you as little as possible at this company.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Fresno, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied online and the process took about...2 weeks? Then the hiring manager called me and set up an interview with me. The interview was pretty basic and simple but do note that you must have at least 3 references for them to call.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a part of Regal?   2 Answers

Negotiation

$8.00 per hr

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal in November 2011.

Interview

I was hired because I knew an employee already working there at the time. My interview consisted of sitting down with the GM and discussing dress code and my availability. I was given some reference sheets which I had to distribute to all of the former employers that I had listed on my application. I was expected to have my former employers fill these out and return them to the GM.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions are basic interview questions. No stumpers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is absolutely no negotiating. Regal pays minimum wage to all incoming employees, and hardly more than that to its management staff.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Interview

Easy, if you can walk and talk, you got it.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

I applied online and was called to schedule an interview a few days later. The interview was very short and I was just asked basic questions. You are expected to give references on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you were helped by costumer servies.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Lake City, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

They first called and talked to you on the phone and asked basic question about when you can work, could you get to work, if you were ok with the pay, why you wanted to work there, etc... Nothing really difficult. When you went in for the interview all you really did was talk. The guy asked me a question or two about my resume and then just talked about whatever came up, what you liked, etc...