Regal Usher/Concessesions/Box Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Usher/Concessesions/Box Office Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regal (Fort Myers, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

I walked in about 10 minutes early and told a lady at the guest counter that I had an interview. She took my name and told me to sit down at a table and she would get to me. About 15 minutes later she walks over and hands me a clipboard and says to read over each job description and the dress code and left. After reading it I sat and waited about fifteen more minutes for the hiring manager to come out. He had me follow him back to the back of the theater and into his office. The whole interview was relaxed and the questions weren’t difficult. He then had me sign a paper since I applied online and after the interview was about done he gave me a reference sheet and told me to give it to a teacher or past supervisor to fill out. That was it.
My advice is to just be relaxed and try to laugh a bit and have a sense of humor, things will go so much better and it won’t be so tense... Got a call a week later for an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
  • Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer
  • What is your weakness?   1 Answer
  • What is your strength?   1 Answer
  • Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer
  • What is customer service to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal (New York, NY).

Interview

I informed the employees I had an interview with the hiring manager and they directed me where to sit and informed me that the hiring manager is on his way. When the hiring manager arrived he asked me a couple of questions before the interview started.

Interview Questions

• If hired, when would you be able to work?   1 Answer
    • If you see an employee stealing money from the till what would you do?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

A manager called me asking me when I am available for a job interview. The interview was fairly quick and straightforward. We sat down in the lobby of the movie theater and after I read a short packet regarding the job description, I was asked a few standard questions along with some silly/creative ones. The interview lasted 30-45 minutes and felt sort of like a friendly conversation.

Interview Questions

• If you were to have an actor portray you, who would you choose?   Answer Question