Regal Usher/Concessions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Usher/Concessions Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

2.3

Usher/Concessions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview two days later. This website was great in preparing me for it. Look at the questions people have given here and prepare your answers before you go in. The interview was very quick (Only took about 10-15 minutes) and the manager who interviewed me was very professional but also kind.

Interview Questions

• "Who would play you if they made a movie about yourself"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Portland, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was very easy. Simple questions that do not take much thinking to answer. You meet with a manager and sit down, then the interviewing process begins. They prepare you for what expectations you should have when you begin the job.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick a famous actress or actor to play you in a movie about yourself, who would it be and why?
      What is your favorite movie?
      If you could create a top selling movie right now that played in our theater, what would it be about and why?
      Who is your favorite super hero?
      What qualities best describe you?
      What will you bring to Regal Entertainment that will better us?   1 Answer

Regal Response

Sep 26, 2016 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal Team!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Augusta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick , I applied online and within a week I got a call to set up an interview. The interview was fun, so just relax and be yourself . Once I passed the first interview , I did a second one the same day and they hired me on the spot!