Regal Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher)

Interviews at Regal

1.8

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

I applied online and was called to schedule an interview a few days later. The interview was very short and I was just asked basic questions. You are expected to give references on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you were helped by costumer servies.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Fresno, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied online and the process took about...2 weeks? Then the hiring manager called me and set up an interview with me. The interview was pretty basic and simple but do note that you must have at least 3 references for them to call.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a part of Regal?   2 Answers

Negotiation

$8.00 per hr

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal in November 2011.

Interview

I was hired because I knew an employee already working there at the time. My interview consisted of sitting down with the GM and discussing dress code and my availability. I was given some reference sheets which I had to distribute to all of the former employers that I had listed on my application. I was expected to have my former employers fill these out and return them to the GM.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions are basic interview questions. No stumpers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is absolutely no negotiating. Regal pays minimum wage to all incoming employees, and hardly more than that to its management staff.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Interview

Easy, if you can walk and talk, you got it.

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regal (Buford, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

When I got hired it was pretty simple. If you really want to stand out and get hired have a unique last name. I'm not even kidding! Our old hiring manager would only schedule interviews with people with weird last names.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any difficult questions. If you get an interview you basically have the job unless you're a complete dunce.   1 Answer

Negotiation

We didn't negotiate anything. They pay you as little as possible at this company.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regal in April 2013.

Interview

Really simple, i literally got a phone call and they wanted me there in 15 mins. so i got in my car and rushed over, my appearance wasn't top notch but they didn't seem to mind, they didn't ask me too much, in fact it was really simple, it felt like they almost handed it to me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a take it or leave it situation. there was no negotiation, it was minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake Beach, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Round Lake Beach, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

1 interview, face to face. basic interview questions (Why should we hire you?, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc). if you can be professional dress well and state your case, you've got a job.

Negotiation

no negotiations

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal in January 2014.

Interview

I literally filled out an application online and got called 1-2 weeks later for a job interview. I didn't even know they where hiring. I dressed in slacks and a very nice white button up. When I got there it's was early in the morning so I just waited in the lobby until a manger came. When one came she told me to look over the employee folder. And when I was done a different manger came out and took me to a quiet place on the second level and interviewed me. She asked me about my schedule, why I want to work there, basic interview questions. When the interview was done she asked me would I be ready for a second interview. So we went downstairs to the head mangers office and I interviewed with her. All she asked me was about my availability, when I would be able to work it took like 5-10 mins then she gave me three reference forms to get filled out and that was it. I turned it in the next day and two days later I got a call to come in for orientation

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good candidate to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Westbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regal (Westbury, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Very easy .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation what you get is what you get the longer your employed there the lower your hours become.

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Sterling, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

Fill out the online application. If they like you, they will call you and set up an interview. At the interview, they will tell you the dress code, ask you what your favorite movie is, what is the last movie you have seen is, what do people like about you, and what you think the floor staff members do while working