Regal Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Regal

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Westbury, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal (Westbury, NY).

Interview

Strengths and weaknesses. Why I wanted to work for the company. My goals and my future outlooks on my life. Personality traits I had that could benefit the company.

Interview Questions

• What's one personality trait you have that could benefit this company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Easy interview. Very down-to-earth manager. Standard resume questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you?   2 Answers

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I interviewed at Regal (Irvine, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application online and was called to schedule an interview 5 days later. I was nervous(since it would have been my first job interview in highschool) and I prepared for interview and went in dressed very nice, ready for any questions they might ask. They sat me down and told me that they just realized I was 15 and said they couldn't legally hire anyone under 16(which is not true according to the CA child labor laws). I tried telling them I could legally work 8 hours a day on weekends but the lady insisted it was illegal. They kept the resume I brought and told me I will be on file if I want to reapply when I turn 16.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty straight forward. You had to watch a video and read through the companies policies and such to understand the company. Very professional and straightforward on if they were going to hire you or not.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

Regal will only interview you once. Interviews are scheduled typically every 15 minutes, so if your interview is short, do not be alarmed or think it went horribly wrong.

They will want to know why you want to work at a theatre

Interview Questions

• They will want to know what customer service means to you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will give you papers for references. Please get decent references and have them fill them out so you can bring it back to the theatre ASAP.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regal (Riverside, CA).

Interview

I submitted an application online and within a few days I was called back for an interview. The interviewer asked me typical question, they weren't hard at all. I just had to get references in and I got the job. During the interview I stressed my costumer service skills. As long as you answer the questions honestly and with common sense, there shouldn't be a problem.

Interview Questions

• Favorite question was when she asked me what my favorite movie was.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Hunt Valley, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was fairly easy, it took about 2 weeks. After i applied online i was then contacted by a manager the next week. Went to the interview was not required to bring a resume was asked a series of questions such as have i ever been to a regal theatre before, how often do i go to the movies,whats my favorite movie, and what would be my main way of transportation. after the interview he asked for my 3 references and he called each of them individually within the same day. told me i would get a response on whether they wanted to hire me or not within 30days but it only took them 3 days to get back to me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

Helps if you follow up on your online application with a phone call to score an interview. It took over a month for my application to go through, but as soon as I reapplied when the application timed out I received a call.

Interview Questions

• Interview was really easy. Hardest questions were mainly "How would you react?", "Why do you need this job?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal (Coral Springs, FL).

Interview

Applied online and received a call the very next day. Scheduled an interview for the upcoming Monday. Went in and met with a very sweet, young manager. The interview was in the lobby by concessions. Was given a packet with all the job descriptions & requirements to look over. A few minutes later she came back with a paper, and started going through the list of questions. No personal questions, just basic questions like age, availability, previous employment and so on. She went over dress code and then asked for a minute. She came back with 3 reference sheets and asked that I get them back to her as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Had to take a pay cut for minimum wage, however I was guaranteed 30 hours weekly which makes up for the lack of pay. After 3 month probation period, pay goes up 25 cents.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal in August 2011.

Interview

Hiring was done by an one day a week manager. He was nice and asked a lot of questions about how you liked working with others, what types of movies you liked/disliked, how you felt working in a fast to slow to fast type of environment. My concern was, while waiting for my interview to start, the usher told me the job wasn't worth it. Not a good sign for potential employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.