Regal Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process wasnt very difficult, you apply online and fill out an application. Select the theatres in the area in which you are willing to travel to. Get called in and have an interview, fill out some information online and watch a training video as an introduction to the company. Uniform shirt provided.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

You first received a phone interview and then would come in for an in person one. You'd meet with the General Manager and the first assistant manager as they ask the typical interview questions you might expect.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good candidate for this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Lawrence, KS) in January 2013.

Interview

I meat with both the house manager and the general manager. First, a phone interview with the house manager and then a few days later I meat with both the GM and the house manager.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your biggest strengths?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring is done by manager at theater. Processes at each location are different. Usually just cosists of one interview. Then you must obtain references and then they make their decision. You will go through training for 1 to 3 days but are usually thrown into action immediately because business is usually busy at hiring time.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions. Will give you a scenario and ask what you would do. Usually involves examples like if another employee was stealing, or if a customer had a complaint. They also ask you why you want to work at the theater. They are looking for your level of interest in movies because that is the business. If you are not interested in movies, they are not usually interested in hiring you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can't negotiate pay. Everyone is hired at the same level of pay. schedule can be somewhat negotiated but you have to be able to work any time on Friday, Saturdays, and especially Sundays because those are the busiest times.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Interview

The interview process is easy. They already knew me because I worked at that location and applied to be "promoted" to manager. I was friends with fellow workers but was not friends with any managers. The manager position is BS as it doesn't matter how hard you have worked, it depends on whether you hung out with the managers.
    Honestly do not feel bad if you don't get the job it's not worth it unless you want to be able to put the title of manager on your resume.

Interview Questions

• I'm sorry but I don't remember any of the interview questions.   Answer Question

Regal Response

Jul 16, 2015 – Human Resources Generalist

You stated that your had a negative experience. We takes all concerns seriously and want to address your concerns. Please contact me at jennifer.long@regalcinemas.com.