Regal Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Irvine, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted a few days later by the hiring manager. Came in for an interview and was pretty much hired once I passed my background check and turned in reference form. Preliminary training involved watching videos and taking quizzes on them (food safety, company policies, etc.). I was then trained for 2 days. First day I shadowed an employee (trainer) and the second day I was pretty much being supervised by the trainer. Relatively easy job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regal

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal in May 2018.

Interview

The interview was very easy. The asst. manager just asked my favorite movie and what was my availability. We then went over what my job would be, and gave me papers to fill out

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Was easy - all you need is time for a Long 2 week training. The Managers will ask about previous experience with fast pace work. also about organization of work areas. Being a team player is also a good skill to have.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the time for a 2 Week Training?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It helped to speak with several managers during this process. they all have different expectations.