Regalix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 3, 2017

2.6

Digital Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regalix (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Hr Round
    Screening Round
    Written Test Round
    F2F Round at Regalix
    Client Round

I am Currently Working in a Company which is doing good enough , And i have 3 Yr's of Exp in International Voice Calling Process . Iam Well Enough Brushed in English Communication Skills. My Current Company is Really Impressed with my Multi-Tasking Skills & gave me a Hike upto 4.0Lak.

So the Bad Part is , Being Such a Good Skilled & Well Enough in Communication Skills. The Hr Rejected me in the F2F Round which is Really Embarrassing . For the Curiosity i Inquired the Fellow Members to know why they Rejected me . The reason was "WE CANT PROCESS YOUR PROFILE ".

Dint Sound like a Genuine Answer . It was Really Disappointing.

Bottom Line : ITS PURE PARTIALITY & INFLUENCE....

THE FEMALE HR IS REALLY SKEPTIC ..CANT HANDLE HER.....

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regalix (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

There were three stages - jam, aptitude, hr and last one at the office. It was easy and with good communication skills, you can easily get it. Hr round was also easy.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regalix (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Was referred by one of my friend. Interview was conducted as per schedule, Overall a god one.
    2 interviews 1:1 and telephone round. Joining date was a concern however was revised.

Interview Questions

• More Related to my sales profile & previous work experience.

Analytics, Sales mock call

Why job change.
      Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regalix (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

it is of only two rounds .in first round their will ask u to sell an item and we should not give up and second round is operations . simple questions are asked lyk wat is selling?

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regalix (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Direct Face 2 Face round that's it.
    Next if you ask for 50%hike they will negotiate 30% & will offer you 20% that too it takes you almost 1-2 weeks of time to say this word.
    Work environment is very good & I feel you will be given full freedom but package was the issue or else I'd have accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• #1. javascript, jquery related questions (most of the questions will be on these two only)
      #2. PHP core concepts, oops concepts, array functions, db queries, framework related questions, HTML tags,
      Answer Question

Technical Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regalix (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Poor, It is all about favourites and recommendation. Process experts are the one who judge the skills, rest all other are based on if they like you or not. There is no set standards

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regalix (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

As usual

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate well..

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regalix (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

nothing to describe the interview process. no interview process at all. People are selected based on working hours ability and slavery skills. I dont know what else to write. These company gives a different picture after an employee joins

Interview Questions

• Can you work more than a 9-6 job?   1 Answer