Regence Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regence (Tacoma, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not that difficult although since there was a lot of people you had to wait to a moment get interviewed. I spoke one on one with one of their recruiters/employees. She was very respectful, patient and kind.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regence (Seattle, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Comfortable and good questions. They wanted to know a previous situation that was difficult and what I did to get through it. I was asked about my skills and what I enjoyed about working with a team atmosphere. They asked what was a weakness and how I improved that and if I liked learning new things.

Senior Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regence (Tacoma, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

Met the recruiters at a job fair that my former employer out on before outsourcing the call center to India. Shared my experience and gave my contact information. Received a telephone screen, typing/math test, interview hire. Process was very quick from call to offer. Went to Seattle for orientation which was unusual because the office in Tacoma had ample space.

Interview Questions

• Standard Behavioral Questions
      Tell me a time when   1 Answer

Underwriter (Entry-level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regence (Seattle, WA) in November 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by two underwriters, one of which was the manager. There were the standard questions, like "Why do you want this position?" The one thing they really kept questioning me on was how I deal with conflict in the workplace. What happens if the sales department wants to charge too little for a line of business? etc etc.

Another question that tripped me up was, "Tell me about a time you received criticism during feedback and realized you had to change?" or something like that. I couldn't come up with a good answer.

I found both individuals to be very pleasant and friendly. I would not mind working here if they had offered me a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received negative feedback and because of it you decided to change your behaviour for the better?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you stood up for something you believed in?   1 Answer

Actuarial Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regence (Seattle, WA) in March 2009.

Interview

First applied online then received a call about 2 weeks later, the person called already ask a quesion about why you interested on the company. Then an phone interview is offered. The phone interview was with 3 people at the same time and the process took about half hour. Interview questions included personal education background(what courses taken in college, what course you like/don't like), personal achievements, work experiences.