Regency Beauty Institute Admissions Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regency Beauty Institute Admissions Representative Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2013.

Interview

Overall fair. If u r over qualified be prepared to answer why you'd still like to work there. Interviewed by one person and then she invited her colleague in to ask a few more questions

Interview Questions

• This is a call center. Do u sti want to work here?   1 Answer
  • Why do u want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered. I counter a few $ more per hour and they said yes.

Other Interview Reviews for Regency Beauty Institute

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

Fast-paced, aggressive, sales-driven interview. Finally interviewed with two managers in a "good cop, bad cop" style. One was very pleasant and the other was very blunt, possibly to test my conflict managemet style and my ability to handle different kinds of people sensibly and diplomatically.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

I sat in a room with two managers for the interview. I was suppose to interview for a different position, but once I got there the interviewed me for something else. We spent about 20 minutes going over my background, and asking me questions about various things that did not exactly pertain to the position or my background.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my sales experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute (Brooklyn Park, MN) in November 2009.

Interview

Phone interview then Interviewed in person with three individuals. The hiring manager, the trainer for the position, and the department head.