Regency Beauty Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regency Beauty Institute Interview Questions

2.7

Educator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute.

Interview

Three step process one phone interview.. background and licence check. Meeting with campus manager u could also meet with the area manager and you will phone interview with HR

Interview Questions

• Basically questions based on your experiences   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given more than I asked

Career Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute.

Interview

The overall experience was just ok... I didn't expect the position to be in a call center and management was not the most professional. It felt like entering into a whole new world of salon drama. Overall I'm glad I had the opportunity to interview but I'm perfectly ok not getting the position. I can make more money elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between ownership and accountability?   Answer Question

Brand & Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Meeting with the team was fantastic and well organized. The downfall came when over two months after my interviews, as well as follow-ups on my side, I never heard back from anyone that I met with, or their HR department.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle multiple projects?   1 Answer

Campus Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview 20 minutes with several people without any real organization. It seemed that each person created their own questions and just asked them one at a time. The topics changed as each question was asked. I think they should have collaborated a little more to have the questions asked be more closely associated instead of just going back and forth on the same topics over and over.

Interview Questions

• What was my leadership role in my last position at the salon I managed? Why did I leave the salon?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, they pay what they pay and the raises are very small annually.

Cosmetology Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute (Cleveland, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Average.mock teach lots of questions about salon experience ...campus manager seemed very unsure about herself and her position...allowed present educators to dictate who is hired and or fired.they don't tell you what you're dealing with at all it's more like you have to train yourself and sit an and watch videos ...also allow the students to dictate how and who is hired as well...one phone call 2 corporate and that teachers fate is seemed up....very clicky staff.

Substitute Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute.

Interview

Applied online and didn't get contacted till 2-3weeks later. HR contacted me and made an appointment for me to go for the initial interview with the Campus Manager. She was very nice and very inviting. Went in again for a second interview to do a technical for a classroom setting and that went well also. Received a call from HR same day and set up another interview by phone with the Regional Manager. Hasn't happened yet but I'm assuming I will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult than the usual.   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2013.

Interview

Overall fair. If u r over qualified be prepared to answer why you'd still like to work there. Interviewed by one person and then she invited her colleague in to ask a few more questions

Interview Questions

• This is a call center. Do u sti want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Why do u want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered. I counter a few $ more per hour and they said yes.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute in September 2012.

Interview

There are many aspects to this process: an online application, an in person interview including a teaching interview, a phone interview, a background check and then an offer. The technical interview usually consists of preparing a lesson plans and performing a lesson on finger waving.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time that you have had an issue with a coworker, how did you handle it? What is your teaching style?   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

Very lengthy process that seemed a little disorganized. I submitted my interview with very little response and difficult to follow up. Recruiter seemed bothered by the process, and responses were snobby. I felt as though I was being interrogated.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

Fast-paced, aggressive, sales-driven interview. Finally interviewed with two managers in a "good cop, bad cop" style. One was very pleasant and the other was very blunt, possibly to test my conflict managemet style and my ability to handle different kinds of people sensibly and diplomatically.