Regency Theatres Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regency Theatres

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regency Theatres (Santa Ana, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very easy, simple interview. No pressure was felt. Manager and a another film staff member were on the interview. Very laid back. I , like someone else, didn't thing I would get a interview here. Felt more like three pals drinking over a beer.

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regency Theatres (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

It was quick. They ask a couple regular questions like to describe yourself, your past jobs and experiences, your toughest work situation and then they ended the interview with a simple addition and subtraction quiz

Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regency Theatres (Van Nuys, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

A friend of mine referred me to the company. They called me in for a 1-1 interview. When I came in they had me do a simple math test, consited of word problems (EX. If customer buys popcorn for $7.25 and hands you a $10, what is there change?) Afterwards, you are told about the position and asked a few very easy questions (about customer service, your availibility) They just want to see that you're enthusiastic, pretty responsible and able to work often. One of the big things is working nights and weekends. Was offered the job right after the interview at minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work nights, weekends, and holidays?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none.