Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview didnt feel daunting or stressful. It was more on a culture fit with the company. Regrettably, i wasnt seen as a proper fit for the women that interviewed me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Employee in Troy, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Troy, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

You usually have two or three back to back interviews with someone from Human Resources, a supervisor from the department you were hired for and the manager of that department as well

Interview Questions

• Your experience, why you want to work at regeneron, why do you stand out from others   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Very slow. Although, they are up-to-date with technology, it takes HR a while to get their act together. I went through several interview e-mails and a couple of phone screens (by various people). Each process taking no less than a month. Finally, brought in for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any difficult questions. Each question was a classic text book interview question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate due to the nature of my position, I was given the offer and the HR rep acted like it was a gift.

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Asked a series of questions that related to the culture of the organization. Interviewed with my (to be)direct supervisor. She wanted to know if I had questions for her and if I understood the position. It was a really simple interview that lasted no more than 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever gone above and beyond for my team? If so what did I do?   Answer Question