Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Bio Statistician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Bio Statistician Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

3.3

Bio Statistician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

The questions are mostly based on the resume. The interviewer also talked about the projects they are working on and the structure of their team. They asked about the SAS experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Bio Statistician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I was interviewed at JSM and then a follow up on site interview. For the on-site interview, I met different people who work for Regeneron. And preparers for a 1 hour presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

One round web test and self-record response. Mainly based on behavior questions.
    After one month, the second round interview came. Second round online interview is a one to 4 interview through online with senior directors. The question became difficult and technical.

Bio Statistician Interview

Interview

Video interview, all behavior question. You have very long time to talk. I heard that they gave first round video interview to lots of candidates, but only very few people can go to the second round.