Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Biotech Production Specialist I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Biotech Production Specialist I

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Biotech Production Specialist I Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Albany, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied Monday and got a call Thursday. Interviewed with 5 people for 30 minutes each, 1 recruiter and 4 supervisors. Standard questions. Recruiter mentioned she would respond in two weeks regardless of outcome. Never got a response. I followed up with HR who said they would contact the recruiter but still no response.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 5 employees, 1 of which was HR. Lots of behavioral questions and questions about resume. No technical questions. Weird rule to not arrive more than 15 minutes before interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

You interview with 5 different production managers who explain the job and the company. You spend most of the time answering questions about your experiences and talking about yourself. There are a few challenge questions put in at around the middle of the interview. They mostly seem to be about if you're going to fit the culture or not. It gets very repetitive. Almost no technical knowledge questions.

Interview Questions

• Name one time were you had to deal with a group member or coworker who was not preforming his job efficiently/safely.   Answer Question

Biotech Production Specialist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in February 2016.

Interview

It was a multi stage interview process. It involved an assessment centre, with two face to face interviews, as well as a numerical reasoning test and finally a group task. I was asked about all aspects of my cv. There was also the generic interview questions about the company and how I might fit into the role and their community. Over all a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked about all aspects of cv   1 Answer