Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Biotech Production Specialist II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Biotech Production Specialist II Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Albany, NY).

Interview

The interview process consisted of two phone interviews in which one consisted of behavioral questions and the other which dealt with wanting to know about your experience with lab techniques that you've experienced during college or at a previous job. The final interview was in person and consisted of two members of HR asking me questions about my resume and then two managers from the process areas asking me situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Resume questions:

1) Tell me about a time you received constructive criticism:

2) Tell me about a weakness of yours:

Situational questions:

1) If you were the CEO of the company, what would you think are the most important aspects of the drug manufacturing process?
    Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating the offer that was made.

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Full process took about 7 weeks from initial phone call to offer made. I applied once in January and again in April and finally heard in July. I received a phone call mid July to explain the position and again a week later for a 15 minute phone interview. It was very easy and the interviewer was extremely friendly and relax. I was told I would receive a phone call within a week to schedule an onsite interview and ended up receiving it that evening. I scheduled an onsite interview a week later, it was about 2 hours with my talent acquisition, and 4 hiring manager ( 2 at a time). Two weeks later I was contacted 2 weeks later requesting references and a week later an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• What is the most interesting thing about you?
      How do you handle stressful situations?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Got a call for a phone screening 4 weeks after submitting the online application. After the phone screening, I was scheduled for the onsite interview 3 weeks later. I interviewed with 4 rounds of hiring managers who asked mostly behavioral questions with the exception of one hiring manager who asked some technical questions. A few days after the onsite interview, I got an email from HR requesting references. After all my references responded, I got called with an offer. (roughly 2 weeks after the onsite interview)

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a call in just a few days. The first call was a phone screening asking general questions to see if i would be a good fit for the position. The next call set up the in person interviews which consisted of 4 representatives asking various questions about my history employment and education. These interviews are 1 on 1 back to back. I was given a job offer within one week.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position at Regeneron? What do you know about antibodies and bio reactors. What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone interview to gauge interest/desire/fit potential (about 15-20 minutes total) moved into second stage multiple (two current employees, supervisor, and manager from department applying) - these were small ten to fifteen minute interviews, lastly benefits/package/offer total time from start to finish under 20 days including weekends and holidays. The offer came two days after the interview and between negotiations/accepting the offer was in the mail the next day.

Interview Questions

• Being a company that is growing at such an exponential rate, where do you see the company having the most problems, dealing directly with the 'growing pains'?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

I went to their website and found the job. I uploaded my resume and was contacted about a week later. The first thing you do is a phone screening with standard personality questions about yourself. There were also some questions about what I liked about the company. About a week later I was called for a face to face interview. I went to Regeneron and the interview lasted two and a half hours and consisted of and interview with three company personnel and one person from HR. The questions asked were very straight forward, mostly about my background and experience. There were also some situational type questions like "How would you deal with a difficult co-worker" or "Explain a time when you managed a difficult situation." After the interview was completed I was told it would be up to three weeks before I would hear something. I heard back and was offered the job after a week and a half. I will say that everyone seemed to like thier jobs and were excited about the company's future.

Interview Questions

• There were some questions about my familiarity with the technical aspects of the job but I got the feeling it wasn't as imporatant but it doesn't hurt to know what you are talking about.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation it is a standard hourly rate that they start people at, although there are sift differentials.

Biotech Production Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Filled out an application online and was contacted for a phone screening within a week. It was simply questions regarding your character and ability to work with people and schedule flexibility. The woman told me she thought I was a great candidate and would forward my information to HR. A week later I was contacted by HR to set up a 2 hour (4-30min sessions with different managers) interview. The interview wasn't as bad as it sounded and I was told to wait 3-4 weeks for a reply and heard back from them 3.5 weeks after with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions that reffer back to what I learned during college, not difficult (basic questions) but unexpected.   Answer Question