Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Biotech Production Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Biotech Production Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

2.9

Biotech Production Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Initially contact by a woman for a phone screening, then moved forward to speak with an HR rep who had me come in for 4 half an hour interviews on site. Everyone in the office/lobby was very friendly. First three interviews were very easy and the people were friendly and nice. The last interview was a bit tough with a good amount of technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Lots of job specifics: What do you know about chromatography, antibodies, bioreactors, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Biotech Production Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Everyone was very nice and friendly. Overall it was a good interview experience. However, I wish I was given more information about the position I was interviewing for before arriving. I also wish they got back to me sooner.

Biotech Production Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

You are escorted into a room where a range of 6-7 employees ask you questions. Majority of the questions are basic organizational behavior and very, very repetitive. There was one interview question that was asked that took some brain power to answer and it was a chromatography filtration rate question. After you answer the same question 7 times you are then asked the same question 7 times. They can definitely make the interview process more efficient and not so time consuming.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Regeneron?   1 Answer

Biotech Production Specialist Interview

Interview

Phone interview and then interview in person and then waiting to see if you got hired or not. The process of hiring took around a month. The in person was long, make sure to have nothing going on the rest of the day depending on what times you sign up for.

Interview Questions

• very basic questions, know the position you're applying for and what it consists of.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a preliminary phone interview followed by an onsight interview. The onsight had two different phases, one half hour interview with HR and a half hour interview with several BPS employees. There were very few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What problems do you see arising in the workspace if we hire you for a BPS position and how would you troubleshoot?   Answer Question

Biotech Production Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in August 2018.

Interview

Applied through employee referral, a month later got called for a screening interview over the phone, and a month after that was told to come in for an in person interview that lasted about 3 hours. It was 30 minute sessions with various people from the department ranging from assistant managers to managers.

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY).

Interview

Had an initial phone screen, lasted about 10 minutes. Basic questions about the job expectations (they'll ask if you feel comfortable working weekends/holidays, lifting heavy objects, and a few other random questions). Then was called back for an on-site interview in Rensselaer. If you are interviewing for Clinical Manufacturing your interview will be longer than Large Scale Manufacturing. I had six 30 minute interviews with varying levels of leadership. Only two were 1 on 1, the others were with 2 or 3 managers. The questions were both behavioral and technical, leaning more towards the behavioral side. They will also ask for your shift preferences. Be honest, if you don't want to work weekends, then don't say you will work that shift. I heard back less than 2 weeks later with an offer. Your offer call will include the shift you are chosen for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had difficulty working with a group. How did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses   Answer Question
    • `What’s a piece of criticism you have received that you did not agree with and why? How did you react?   Answer Question
    • What is a time that you had to learn something quickly?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Everyone was extremely friendly. Rotated through thirty minute sessions with multiple supervisors. Whole interview lasted three hours and questions begin to become to feel redundant as all interviewers ask similar questions. Was asked a Chromatography question which required the application of basic math.

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with two HR people and all the the current managers over the BPS's, around 10 total people in groups between 1-3 people each. They were all very friendly and nice. Asked a lot about my resume and past bioreactor experience. Seems like they want someone enthusiastic and hardworking with knowledge about cell cultures. Asked a lot about working with people and dealing with busy work schedules

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a group when you were all working on a project together?   Answer Question

Biotech Production Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

phone screening -> phone interview w/ HR -> on site interview w/ HR, then 2 managers in department, then 2 more managers in department -> wait while they check your background and references, offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with wearing sterilized gowning and PPE?   1 Answer