Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Biotech Products Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Biotech Products Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I received a brief phone interview to clarify some information, then they flew me out to New York about a week later for an onsite interview. The interview consisted of six different managers asking general interview question in addition to technical, position related questions. After a couple weeks I received an email telling me that I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Rensselaer, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Mostly personality questions and looking for the right cultural fit. Interviewed with several people over the course of 3 hours, each roughly 30min long. Included positions relative to the position, as well as, Human Resources personal. Trying to find the which shift and what group would be best for you to work with in relation to the team dynamic.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to Regeneron and why should we chose you?   Answer Question

Biotech Products Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)) in October 2015.

Interview

Full day comprising of a numerical assessment, 2 X interviews (HR and technical) and a group discussion amongst the candidates. Questions were broad, interviewers were very friendly and welcoming. The employees in the office area seemed laid back and friendly. The numerical test was difficult, 18 questions in 25 minutes with a number of steps involved in each question! Tip: practice the sample questions beforehand. Group discussion was non scientific, required input from all candidates.