Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Clinical Trial Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Clinical Trial Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Trial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Very awkward interviews all around. Initial phone interview and then a round of in person. Questions were strange, people were very serious and generally seemed miserable. If it were one person that I met with I would chalk it up to a bad mood/day, but all three (and most people that I encountered in passing) seemed irritated and everything about this place screamed nightmare. No thanks.

Interview Questions

• It was mentioned repeatedly that, "I must be able to thrive in an intense academia filled environment"....must have been said 3 or 4 times. Just not a good branding method. I should mention that the "academia" background of those that interviewed me were not all that impressive.   Answer Question

See above

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Clinical Trial Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

The interview process is well thought, candidates spend 30 min with each team member discussion experience, examples of work situations and how candidate handles it.

Interview Questions

• What is your worst quality ?   1 Answer