Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY).

Interview

Friendly process. I had a phone interview, followed by a full interview. It was the typical 30 min interview with multiple people, maybe 5-6. They were potential colleagues and potential customers

Interview Questions

• I was asked to comment on recent published data that I was not aware of   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initial position was as a consultant (contract) person. After 6 mo the full time, permanent offer was extended

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

1) External executive recruiter phone screen
    2) External executive recruiter Skype interview
    3) Hiring Manager phone screen
    4) Full day onsite interview with hiring manager, 3 of his direct reports and 2 direct reports to the role I was interviewing for
    5) Dinner with hiring manager and peer the night before a full day of scheduled onsite interviews with stakeholders in the business who would be interacting with the person filling the role

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based interviews as well as online "test" or surveys to gauge critical thinking and cultural fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The recruiter was great but the hiring manager was terrible.

The recruiter indicated this was a new role and that a job description had not yet been written. During the subsequent phone interview, the hiring manager told me the position actually existed for some time. If it was, why was I not furnished with a job description (which I asked for) so that I could properly prepare for the interview?

It quickly became clear the hiring manager hadn't done much more than glance at my resume. She was also completely unaware that I was coming to this interview as the referral of two employees. The hiring manager's opening questions set a very negative tone for the 30 minute phone interview and the entire discussion ended up feeling very rushed. The call ended abruptly without an opportunity for me to even ask about next steps. Obviously, that was the end of the process.

The whole thing is a real shame as Regeneron sounds like a great company and I was certainly an excellent fit for the role, at least based on what I was able to discern during this rushed call.

Whether you enjoy working for a company or not is more commonly determined by the quality of the performance manager than the company itself. As much as this entire process feels like a lost opportunity for both me and Regeneron, I'm guessing I just dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience working on a high dollar contract   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

The process was very efficient and I was kept informed through the process. The interviews were prepared and asked thorough questions. The environment was welcoming and my time was respected. One of the most positive experiences I have had in an interview/recruiting process.